Cloth Diapering

*nasty warning* leaving this here.

Re: *nasty warning* leaving this here.

• @-)
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Excuse me while I vomit!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not clicking it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What happened to stains =/= dirty?
    It looks more like in this case that dirty =/= stains.
    Married 6/18/11

• :-& That's so close to where I live! She's giving us a bad rep! Guys, not everyone from Northern VA is gross like this!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Oh come on guys! They'll bleach right out and there's A LOT of life left in them =))

• Yikes. She does know you're supposed to wash these, right?
  • I found it on fluff love and had to share.

Some people are wanting to take the challenge of buying them to see if the stains will come out. Tempting ... but nah. Probably cascade would work in this case. Or a shit load of dawn. 

Haha no pun intended.
  • Disgustingness aside, she has them listed as 4.0 AIOs. Wrong again, craigslistlady.
    No one caught that ... you have an eagle eye my friend @theultimatesak ... what are they?
  • What in the world did she do to those diapers???

Yeah, I bet a little bleach will take care of that.  :-&
  • Disgustingness aside, she has them listed as 4.0 AIOs. Wrong again, craigslistlady.
    I noticed that right away. Elementals?
    Married 6/18/11

• Ugh so nasty! I'm sure the sun could take care of those stains.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • I don't understand why people list stained stuff and hen talk about how easily it will come out. If it comes out get it outmaneuver you list them!! I'm sure someone could save this, but it's still pretty gross looking.

Reminds me of the house listing I looked at the other day where the pic of the dining room had black trash bags piled up in it.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If she at least tried to bleach and sun them she might get her asking.

I'm sure the emails she's getting are either hilarious or mean.
  • Gross. I know someone who CDs and her dipes are really stained but not quite that bad. She keeps saying that she needs to strip them but doesn't strip or sun or anything. Poor kid has a constant rash.

• Oh. My. Word. b-( someone listed some very strained diapersnon here not too long ago. Who remembers? She was a post and run

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Shit I can't type and I'm not fixing it

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Holy shit.
      BabyFruit Ticker image
  • km_md said:

Gross. I know someone who CDs and her dipes are really stained but not quite that bad. She keeps saying that she needs to strip them but doesn't strip or sun or anything. Poor kid has a constant rash.

And let me guess. She can't figure out why the rash is reoccurring

I showed them to dh and he said if that ever happened we would have to have a serious discussion. Luckily I am particular about stains and will soak for days to rid of them.
  • km_md said:

Gross. I know someone who CDs and her dipes are really stained but not quite that bad. She keeps saying that she needs to strip them but doesn't strip or sun or anything. Poor kid has a constant rash.

And let me guess. She can't figure out why the rash is reoccurring

I showed them to dh and he said if that ever happened we would have to have a serious discussion. Luckily I am particular about stains and will soak for days to rid of them.
    And I felt bad because I haven't been able to sun my prefild because it was rainy. A couple have some nb poop stains. I know they are clean and they will come out next sun dry day, but still, I feel bad. Now, not so much after seeing these.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • So, it appears a fb group bought those diapers and they are planning to set out to prove that THEIR way of washing diapers is THE way to do so.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • TJ1979 said:
    I was going to say something sarcastic and snotty.  But then I thought... that sounds exactly like something we would do.  IF we had anything to prove.  But we don't... so...

Good luck with that.
    And I wouldn't want to touch those diapers.  Ewww....
  • you couldn't pay me to take on those dipes
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • you couldn't pay me to take on those dipes
    I would totally attempt it if I was given them.
    Married 6/18/11

• They paid the seller the $80 she was asking. I'm sure she thought she did well.
  • I'm sure those diapers will come clean. I'm also sure you don't have to have some dogmatic wash routine to do it.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • honestly a good soak, strip, and some sun.  It just grosses me out that she let them get like that

Infertility

My Spring Babies! 
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • I don't think so. They pride themselves on Tide, RLR and bleach soaks and sunning. It would take some work but I'm sure it can be done.
  • They kept insisting that the proper amount of Tide was to line 3 for a load of 8-10 diapers.....because after all you're washing human waste out of the diapers. No matter that if you have a good pre-wash routine the diapers shouldn't be much dirtier than regular laundry. Heck, my diapers have very little odor to them after the pre-wash with no detergent.....granted I use flats but still.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • my dipes smell like regular clothes after just the prerinse and I use all in ones mostly with a smattering of prefolds.  But I also spray the hell out of all my dipes. 

What I can't understand is how dipes get that stained.  To me those dipes don't look stained yet cleaned, they look dirty and stained. 

Infertility

My Spring Babies! 
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • She may have been using a tiny amount of detergent or something. Also cotton like the elementals and the grovia stains really badly for some reason. I mean not usually THAT badly, but mine have been pretty bad before until I sunned them. Maybe her kid was on super powerful abx or crazy formula or something that gave it ridiculous poops.

I want to see after pics.
  • We use Elementals and hardly ever sun (I'm lazy) and they don't look anything like those! I'm guessing they aren't clean and didn't use a diaper sprayer. Our spraye cleans the poop off diapers really well so stains are minimal.
  • All my prefolds have EBF stains on them and my husbands always telling me "these diapers are stained". I'm like, "so what, he's just going to poop on them again".  If I want to sell them I will obviously try to get the stains out first but other than that I don't see why the stains matter. But those are just GROSS!! I would never let my dipes get like that.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• They probably smell terrible to.  I would not want to be the one to open up that package.  First ever fluff mail I would NOT want!  I hope we see "after" pictures.
  • abby8279 said:

They probably smell terrible to.  I would not want to be the one to open up that package.  First ever fluff mail I would NOT want!  I hope we see "after" pictures.

Apparently the smelt of tide upon receiving.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"