March 2015 Moms

SEX! Post here when you OFFICIALLY know the sex of your baby :)

Re: SEX! Post here when you OFFICIALLY know the sex of your baby :)

• @Biscotto‌ Blood tests are available now that screen for chromosomal abnormalities and can also tell you the sex of your baby. I believe they are typically offered between 10-12 weeks, although I had my blood drawn a few days before 10w. I don't think all doctors offer it & if you have to pay out of pocket it's pricey. Mine was called a 'Panorama' if you want to google it, I know there are a few different ones.

• pmv81 said:

@Biscotto‌ Blood tests are available now that screen for chromosomal abnormalities and can also tell you the sex of your baby. I believe they are typically offered between 10-12 weeks, although I had my blood drawn a few days before 10w. I don't think all doctors offer it & if you have to pay out of pocket it's pricey. Mine was called a 'Panorama' if you want to google it, I know there are a few different ones.

I'm not in the US, maybe its not the norm here, it was never an option for us.
  • Loading the player...
  • At my NT scan doctor guessed 90% it's a boy!! Even I could see the boy parts!
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Me too!! We're having issues in that department!
  • We are officially team green. I am so excited to not know. We found out with the last 2 and this may be our last so team green all the way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • we won't find out the sex until my 20 wk u/s but my FI is dead on that it's a boy because LO wiggled around so "manly" during our 12 wk u/s....about that..yea..no lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• My brother and sister in law are giving me and my boyfriend ALL of there baby stuff! It's clothes, toys, blankets, bedding, oh my gosh everything. And it's all BOY stuff. So.... Lol we haven't found out yet but knowing my luck, it will be a girl!!
    I will be happy with either :) but my bf really wants a boy. I don't think if this is weird but I can only think of girls names. So, idk I really think it's girl!
    If so, lord I'm going to have to bedazzle some boys clothes !!
  • Hiya can any body guess the sex of the baby from the nub or skull theory already hav two boys so a little girl would be nice but as long as it's healthy
  • This is the scan pic
  • pintobean2015pintobean2015 member
    edited September 2014
    Congrats to all that know already! Very exciting!
  • Yes really it's a little bit of fun so lighten up it's not like u can really actually see its genitals now is it and if u type in nub theory there are alit of people postin pics so means to tell me you haven't put a scan pic up before on me type of social media it's a little bit of fun as we arent actually finding out the sex
  • And surely you hav jus blasted the kid by calling it a pangolin ur jus rude
  • I would love to have a baby boy. if I have a girl, I'm still happy. I'm 15 weeks now. My next ultra sound is October 6th, by then baby will big enough and that's when I'll find out hopefully. My sister in law said she had a dream that my baby is a girl and best friend had a dream that I had a boy. The other day I had a dream that I have birth and it was my darling baby boy. I'm so confused lol. But either way mybaby brings me so much happiness now and more when he or she is here with me. I can't wait to have my baby here. I'm countingthese weeks! Almost to the halfway mark!!!
  • U really need to sod off and get on wiv your own life if I Wna put a pic up of my unborn baby then that's up to me not you I Neva said it was accurate did I and I'm not gna start going out buyin pink or blue jus based on that there a lot of people in my life that do these kind of things for fun if there wasn't why would there be a phrase such as old wives tales lighten up a little bit
  • this thread is a cluster. I say we start over.

Agree
  • d7dde said:

U really need to sod off and get on wiv your own life if I Wna put a pic up of my unborn baby then that's up to me not you I Neva said it was accurate did I and I'm not gna start going out buyin pink or blue jus based on that there a lot of people in my life that do these kind of things for fun if there wasn't why would there be a phrase such as old wives tales lighten up a little bit

What did you just say? Seriously have a headache just trying to read that. Hopefully your kid doesn't get your spelling and grammar problems...
    EDD 3-14-2015 <3
  • Everyone who is on the blog is updated, even thought google docs is an asshole and decided to forget the coloration rules I had set up and it took forfuckingever to make everyone the right colors.
    Thanks @chaysefaith!
    For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 loss moms

image     image

• Ladylec said:
    So cffDNA results came in today and they said girl!! This is amazing news for us because I am a carrier of a disease that only affects males so all the stress of this pregnancy is over and I can finally enjoy being pregnant!
    I am so beyond thrilled for you @ladylec!!!!  December boys, and now March girls :-)
    So happy for healthy results!!  xoxo
    For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 loss moms

image     image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"