March 2015 Moms

SEX! Post here when you OFFICIALLY know the sex of your baby :)

chaysefaithchaysefaith member
edited September 2014 in March 2015 Moms
We want to hear all about the sex of your baby right here in this post.

Aaaaaaand....go!

Re: SEX! Post here when you OFFICIALLY know the sex of your baby :)

• Mines a girl, but I think is a boy. But maybe it's still a girl. But then again kinda looks like a boy. But with girl parts.
  • We had our 12 week u/s today and she thought she could see it's a boy, but it was just an educated guess. I'll let you know in 3 weeks at our 3D appointment if she was right!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mines a girl I think
  • Yeah I was super pissed at first too but now after getting to have a longer conversation I feel like he is more overwhelmed because he doesn't know how to relate to a girl. He will figure it out. I'm a daddy's girl and so is his sister.
  • I'm guessing team green means you're opting out of knowing the sex lol, I think it's a boy but bf wants a girl! I'll update you ladies next week Friday at 15/16 weeks... Hopefully
  • Hoping for a boy, I have two daughters already and this is our last. Find out next week, fingers crossed. But will be happy either way, just so much estrogen in our home!
  • We're doing a 3D u/s at 16 weeks. Appt is scheduled for 9/26...I'll let y'all know then!
    September Siggy Challengeimage
    Baby #1 
    Married: July 2011 TTC October 2012
    Diagnosed IF: Summer 2013 - PCOS
    Clomid cycle #1: 50mg BFN Clomid cycle #2: 100mg BFN
    IUI #1: Clomid 100mg BFN May 2014
    IVF #1: 13 eggs retrieved on 5/21/14, 11 fertilized, 5dt of 1 embryo on 5/26/14, & BFP 7/2/14!!!
    1st Beta: 286 2nd Beta: 770 3rd Beta: 3735
    EDD 3/14/15

image       image       image
  • Team green :) 
    CafeMom Tickers

October Siggy Challenge, Halloween Costume Fail

• I felt like shit with my daughter and amazing with my son. I feel like shit again so I think girl... We will hopefully find out oct 7
  • We're doing an elective US on the 15th to find out the sex but will hold off until our 20 week anatomy scan the middle of October before announcing anything to family/friends. For some reason I just feel like it's going to be a boy, I have no evidence to support this but we'll be happy either way!
  • Next u/s is at the 20 week mark will find out October 13th so excited. I think it's a girl and I have no idea lol
  • Finding out Oct 6! We were team green last time, so will be exciting to find out. I was naseous with my son but the vomiting this time has been ridiculous so I'm thinking it could be a girl. But really just holding my breath to hear that the babe is completely healthy!
  • Doctor says it's a girl but that's just a guess right now. I'm 12 weeks and everything looks great! Baby was bouncing around! It was so cool to see him/her move :).
  • Finding out Monday. I'll be 15 weeks. Hoping that's not too early. Hmmm first timer here
  • 95% were having a girl, according to my OB. But we'll see...
    miscarriage 4/16/14 . new baby due 3/14/15!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @FrecklesInside‌ I'm still to early to find out! And I hate it cause I'm so impatient lol So that was my answer lol
  • I smile every time I see that it says sex at the top of the forum.
    That is all for now. I will be back in a few weeks to let you know if we are having girl/girl, boy/boy, or girl/boy.
    Until then I will just be checking to see all of your exciting news.
  • I find out on Tuesday! We're hoping for a girl this time. We have a 3 yr old boy and he's super excited to be a big brother.
  • How are you all finding out so early? My doctor keeps telling me it's too early, I'm 15 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"