Pittsburgh Babies

Cribs

Hello!  I'm a poster over on the Pgh Nest, but thought I would ask this here.  Besides BRU, where did you look for cribs?  I'd like to see a crib in person as I have an existing dresser I'm trying to match.  I am not opposed to ordering online and will def. price compare, but I'd like to look at it in person (or at least a swatch of the actual wood finish) first!

Thanks! 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Cribs

• BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited September 2014
    I stopped at USA Baby on Babcock Blvd in the North Hills a month ago. They have a lot of choices and swatches :)

Oh and it's nice that they have what the bed looks like after being converted from crib. I always have a hard time visualizing and need to see in person!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• I second USA Baby. We got all of our nursery furniture there and have absolutely no complaints.
  • Loading the player...
  • Burlington has cribs by Ross Park Mall.

Forgot about Burlington :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Thanks, ladies!  We got DS's crib/furniture at USA baby.  I just wasn't sure if there was anything I was missing.  I'll check Burlington, too! 

Thank you thank you!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"