January 2013 Moms
Options

Sick boy

So Saturday afternoon as I was about to get ready for a wedding Ben barfed. I thought maybe it was a one off and continued to get ready. Well he it wasn't so in the end DH stayed home and I went to the wedding alone. He woke up Sunday a bit off and not much of an appetite but no barf. Then during his nap Sunday he puked a bit and had a terrible dirty diaper. He still didn't eat much all day and only had water. He woke up Monday and asked for a banana so I gave it to him, half way though that came back up. He had another bad poop yesterday afternoon but only sick at breakfast. He slept poorly last night but I figured it was just a mix of not feeling great and likely some hunger. So this morning he gets up and has a tiny breakfast ( and let's just say Ben doesn't miss many meals! Lol). I figured he was finally over the hump so I took him to daycare and barely made it in time to catch my commuter train to the city. I made it about 10 seconds from my station when daycare calls to say he's barfing everywhere! So I get off the train atthenext stop and come home to get him. I'm taking him to see a doctor this morning. I'm hoping the doctor tells me it's just a bug. I hate when he is sick, it's he worst!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sick boy

• Options
    Poor boy! I hope he feels better soon!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    Poor kiddo. I hope he feels better!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor little man! I hope he feels better soon!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    Poor baby feel better sweet boy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Saw the doctor and he gave us a prescription for an anti nauseant. After one dose and a 3 hour nap he was actually interested in eating some lunch. Here's hoping he doesn't puke it up! Thanks for the well wishes. A sick LO really does suck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @talkativ15 that's the normal response for my doc too. He suggested gravol at first but then gave me a script for what I refer to as super gravol. They often use it in ER's. We've used it once before and it is awesome! Luckily I have a drug plan so it costs me next to nothing, otherwise it would be expensive.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"