November 2014 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change

Kids are still sleeping so here we go

EDD/weeks:

Symptoms:

Appointments/AW:

GTKY in honor of school starting in a lot of places; What was your favorite subject in school?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• 29 Weeks

Heartburn is starting

Pumpkin had an irregular heartbeat at my appointment on Thursday.  My OB was going to call me about it later but didn't, so I'm still waiting to hear back from her about this.  With the holiday weekend I figured I'd wait until today to hear and then give them a call if this afternoon.  I may have to go see her later this week.

I loved history; not the dates but the events and how there are so many "mysteries".
  • Loading the player...
  • @lissydee I DID! WTAF?? Ugh...time to message BJ. Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't even realize it! And my avatar kept going away, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EDD/weeks: 11/11, 30 weeks!

Symptoms: same old, sleep has become very difficult

Appointments/AW: nothing spectacular..put a "test strip" of paint in the nursery to see if we like the color. Now to fully paint! Next appt is Friday

GTKY in honor of school starting in a lot of places; What was your favorite subject in school? Psychology (:
  • EDD/Weeks: 11/18, 29 weeks

Symptoms: I wake up with achy hands these days, its very weird. Also my pelvic bone seems to hurt a lot more these days.

Appointments/AW: I have an ultrasound appt this Friday, then I start going to my OB's twice a week EVERY week starting in 2 weeks until the little guy shows up. Yikes! I got a little overwhelmed when I heard I had to go that much, but my high risk status apparently warrants it.

GTKY In honor of school starting in a lot to places; What was your favorite subject in school? English and History ..... and PE (during high school if you played on a sports team you didn't have to take PE, so I played soccer).
    I am not looking forward to the twice weekly appointments.  Hoping I still have a bit to go until them!

• EDD/weeks: 29 weeks/ Nov. 18th

Symptoms: Rings no longer fit; finally feeling Baby but it's very sporadic which still freaks me out; taught my Zumba class this past Sunday and thought I was going to die. Had to text my boss and push her to work harder on finding my replacement. (I had told her before I was done at the end of August but I don't think she has really tried finding anyone yet). I'm not sure how much longer I can go on!

Appointments/AW: Failed my 1 hour glucose test last week by 1 stinking point, so did the 3 hour today. Really hoping for good news, because I seriously hate all veggies and am having mad food aversions to meat. Also had the NST last week and all was well. Next checkup is in 1 week.

GTKY in honor of school starting in a lot of places; What was your favorite subject in school? English or any kind of literature class. Funny that I went into the sciences in college
  • EDD/weeks: 11/17, 29 Weeks

Symptoms: Fatigue, I cannot stop yawning. 

Appointments/AW: Appointment on Friday, getting the Tdap.

GTKY in honor of school starting in a lot of places; What was your favorite subject in school? Everything art and theater (I went to a fancy art college), I just was so incompetent with math and science, still am. Although I did really enjoy my high school forensic science class but that was different as I just pretended I was on one of those CSI shows.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NunyaBennisNunyaBennis member
    edited September 2014
    EDD/weeks: 11/11, 30 wks :-O

Symptoms: Nothing new except for increasing, relentless BH contractions. OB said only to worry if they end up being labor contractions. Well, okaaaay...

Appointments/AW: 30 week appt was today (which is why I'm a little late posting). Everything just trucking right along. Scheduled growth scan & BPP with 32 wk appt, and beginning weekly NST after that.

GTKY in honor of school starting in a lot of places; What was your favorite subject in school? Just about all of them! Early on I particularly loved English, but really enjoyed art and science too.

• EDD/weeks: Nov 4, 31 weeks

Symptoms: lots of BH contractions, tired, constipation

Updates/rants/appointments/AW: I saw my MW last Thursday everything is going just fine. I leave on my Hawaiian babymoon on Thursday!!! Fresh pineapple and mangos here I come :)

GTKY - in honour of school starting in a lot of places; what was your favourite subject in school?: phys-ed
    Kaitlyn - born November 7, 2014
  • CaraluvsCaraluvs member
    edited September 2014
    Nov 30th, 27 weeks 

Tired! 

No appts 

Fav subject? I got to take Karate instead of Gym class in HS. That was fun since I'm not sporty spice. As far as academics goes, I liked everything.
    Anniversary
  • @walktheworld

I'm with you.  I could have skipped the rest of the high school experience.  I loved learning but didn't like school if that makes sense.
  • EDD/weeks: Nov. 4 / 31 weeks can't believe single digits!!!!!

Symptoms: back pain, exhausted, constipation is back with vengeance. I believe I have started to have BH but it happens a lot when I get to busy and don't rest or not drinking enough. Also having trouble sleeping but man when I do I'm out cold!

Appointments/AW: can't wait to meet my new MW on Monday the 8th

GTKY in honor of school starting in a lot of places; What was your favorite subject in school? I loved school. Hated the girl drama. Love to learn still as long as you can make it interesting.
  • EDD/weeks: 11/11/14 30 weeks!

Symptoms: Troubles sleeping, Braxton hicks!

Appointments/AW: appointment is next Tuesday. Having another ultrasound to check on my cervical length etcetera, and to ensure hemmorage is still gone.

GTKY in honor of school starting in a lot of places; What was your favorite subject in school? Music and English for sure. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"