1st Trimester
Options

Anyone on here pregnant with #3?

Just found out #3 is on the way.  Haven't even told DH yet.  Nervous about his reaction, reaction of family members and overall logistics of how we are going to house and transport yet another kiddo.  Wondering if anyone else on here has #3 on the way.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone on here pregnant with #3?

• Options
    I am newly pregnant with #3! :) we planned this and I'm not worried about what anyone else thinks. Everything happens for a reason so don't let anyone get you down! It will all work out.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! They will be almost 4 and 2 when LO3 arrives. Other than freaking out about daycare which has been terrible for us, I think it will be OK.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with #2 & 3.... We planned #2. We are currently vehicle shopping since there is no way we can do three in an Accord. DD will be just shy of 4 when they are born. Good luck!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Pregnant with number 3 here. It was a planned pregnancy but I'm already bracing yself for the rude comments as 3 close together is not really all that common where I live

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    I am. It'll be different logistically and I'll have to go shopping for a new vehicle now.
  • Options
    I am. It'll be different logistically and I'll have to go shopping for a new vehicle now.
  • Options
    #3 just confirmed! We have 6 and 7 year old boys now!! :) Maybe a girl???? ;)
  • Options
    ME!! I have 3 year old twins and 8 weeks with baby 3! So excited!
  • Options
    I am, 9 weeks pregnant with #3 and my boys are 7yrs old and 12yrs old! Oh boy will it be a life changing experience.
  • Options
    6w along with baby 3! I have two boys ages 3 and 18 months. We would like a little girl but just want a healthy baby most of all.
  • Options
    Pregnant with 3! My DS is 14 and my youngest DS is 8. This one was not planned but a surprise. A little bit of panic but we will get through :)
  • Options
    I am! My LO's will be 4 and 2 when the new baby arrives. They were all planned and we are so excited to be growing a little more in love!!!

Congrats OP, and all PP's on your precious 3rd little miracles!! :)
  • Options
    Hello ladies and congrats to you all! :) I'm on #3 and DD is 7 DS 4. Some people have started with rude comments but who cares what they say when they're not the ones who are supporting them right?! >:D<
  • Options
    We are expecting #3 (have an 8yr & 3 yr okd) we are VERY afraid of space and money and maybe my sanity hehe jk but we are happy i told my parents and they basically said ok thats nice just dont have anymore?!?! given my husband has an amazing job?! Soooo at this point i just dontt care what others think its our life WE are creating for ourselves/our family unit and the way i see it you always make it work with love!! So dont fret too much!!!!! Whens your due date?!
  • Options
    Me too, got a bfp this morning bb #3 <:-P
  • Options
    Just found out yesterday that #3 is on the way! My DD will be 6 and my DS will be 3 when this baby arrives. 
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    I am 9 weeks with baby #3. I have a two uear old boy and a four year old girl. I told my husband the moment my test came back positive and told my mom the nexy day. And my sister the day after that. I jave known since. Was three weeks and it has only been those few that know, well and my best friend. I just started school so i dont have the time to hear my family complain about it and how i will raise three and go to school. I figure they will figure it out when i shpw and there isn't much they can do about it.
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with number three. DDs will be 4 and 7 when baby comes in March.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
     (born at 35 weeks due to pre-eclampsia)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Olivia Claire born sleeping at 17 weeks (measuring 16) October 5, 2014
    MC 8/06 at 5w 3d
    MC 7/27/09 at 7w 2d
    MMC 12/2/11 discovered at 7w 6d
    ruptured ectopic (loss of right tube) 6/27/13 at 6.5 weeks

• Options
    #3 here...surprise baby! DD #1 is 6 and DD #2 is 3. Due in April...big sisters are super excited and said the baby is their new sister! :D
  • Options
    bogus123bogus123 member
    edited September 2014
    I'm am as well. I have an almost 4 year old and a 2 year old. I'm due in May. Apparently, I don't like peace and quiet.
  • Options
    #3 here! So excited .. DS is 4 an a half and DD will be 2 on the 11th! Nervous and excited that we took the leap for #3!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and am about 6 weeks along with # 3 and this third pregnancy has been the worst one yet with the sickness! :(
  • Options
     5 yo and 2 yo. Due in april.  Baby #3 was a surprise.  Apparently Im more fertile than my dr expected after 35:)  She warned me last year that it could take longer to conceive since I'm no spring chicken.  She was DEAD wrong! Here we are! Waffling between excited and terrified.  Life already feels crazy so here we go!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Also due with #3... Two LOs are 3.5 and 18 mths I'm nervous about lots of things but DH and I know in the long run it'll be awesome having 3 close together.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just found out today! We have a 4 and 1.5 yo boys. Not nervous about legistics but I am nervous about surviving first tri nastiness and grossness
  • Options
    krosica said:

I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and am about 6 weeks along with # 3 and this third pregnancy has been the worst one yet with the sickness! :(

Meeeeeee tooooooooooo
    :((
  • Options
    lightroxlightrox member
    edited September 2014
    I'm having my 3rd too my other two are 7 and 4 year old boys. Hoping for a girl but will be happy with a healthy baby. This baby was planned only cause we decided no more kids once I turn 35 which happens next year around the time this peanut is born. :)
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks with our third. Our daughters are 5 and 3. I'm in school (second career) so that adds an extra layer, but otherwise it feels nice to know my body can do this. My last birth was a VBAC so I'm looking forward to a pregnancy free of worrying about what my birth will be like.
  • Options
    I am pregnant with #3 also. DD will be 4 and DS will be 2 by the time this LO will be born. I'm a little nervous about the logistics of it all, but I know it will all work out. I was nervous about going from 1 to 2, and that has worked out well so far :)
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options
    #3 for me too. I have a DS (6) and a DD (2) they will be 7 and 3 when this LO gets here. I am terrified of the logistics. About a week before I got my BFP, I said I had finally decided that 2 was enough and that I was going on the pill as soon as AF got her. And here I am 6 weeks with #3. My DH is so excited. I am still processing but doing better. 

We haven't told family. I think half will be excited and the other half will be less excited. 

• Options
    We were very surprised to find out we are pregnant with #3. Our second is supposed to have a bone marrow transplant the same month I'm due, so we are freaking out quite a bit.  My head is spinning in so many ways but I think we'll figure it out.  At least we're pros now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    #3 on the way over here too, due May 8th. DD will be 4 in December and DS is 15 months.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @armywife66‌ DH and I had decided to be done at two a week before we got out BFP #3 too. I was sad that we had decided to be done. It's funny how things work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am pregnant (unplanned) with #3!  We have two daughters already..and I'm kind of hoping for another girl. lol Quite a shock, but we're getting excited!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Just found out - expecting # 3.  4 weeks.  Our daughters are going to be 5.5 and 3.5 when LO arrives.  Delighted.  My mum knows & a couple of close girlfriends, but not his family yet...
  • Options
    I am pregnant 8wks with number 3 the boys will be seven when the new baby arrives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"