December 2014 Moms

Blood pressure

I'm expecting twins at 26 weeks today. I just checked my BP cause I'm not feeling good(tired, hungry but ate and full at the same time) it's 89/46 with my pulse at 114 is this normal ?

Re: Blood pressure

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • pfarmand said:
    I'm expecting twins at 26 weeks today. I just checked my BP cause I'm not feeling good(tired, hungry but ate and full at the same time) it's 89/46 with my pulse at 114 is this normal ?
    If you are concerned, call your doctor, or the nurse line

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• Where are you getting that BP? Home testing?

Test
  • BP seems low but that could be due to many things. Put a call into your OB.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • If your expecting your twins today (???) then i'd assume you were in the hospital or on your way there now if not soon. Which that might be better served asked at the hospital.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• AnonnAni said:

If your expecting your twins today (???) then i'd assume you were in the hospital or on your way there now if not soon. Which that might be better served asked at the hospital.

I assumed she meant 26 weeks along with twins but the OP is a bit hard to read so maybe they are coming today.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • BP is def low and pulse is high. Are you dehydrated?
  • AnonnAni said:

If your expecting your twins today (???) then i'd assume you were in the hospital or on your way there now if not soon. Which that might be better served asked at the hospital.

I assumed she meant 26 weeks along with twins but the OP is a bit hard to read so maybe they are coming today.

AnonnAni said:

*nods* I would hope she didn't mean today but I was crazy confused by the original statement (as you can see lol)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• "Normal" varies for each person. That seems a bit off in general though. Drink some water to keep hydrated and call your doctor's office.
  • If these numbers are unusual for you call your doctor, always better safer than sorry

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I wouldn't stress, but I would call my OB if that's not normal for you.  Make sure you drink lots of water.  Earlier in my second trimester, my doctor measured my BP at 90/50.  She wasn't concerned, but just reminded me to drink lots of water.  Everyone is different though, so get a medical opinion!

BFP #1 - 03/13 Ectopic @ 5 weeks
    BFP#2 - 09/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #3 - 12/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #4 - 04/14   EDD - 9/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Don't ever be worried about calling your OB for stuff, especially like this. That's what they are there for! Unfortunately, internet strangers can only send T&P, but they can't give you sound medical advice. Hope all is okay with you and the wee ones!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"