August 2012 Moms

Halloween

Has anybody started thinking about what their LO is going to be for Halloween?

This year is hard, DS absolutely hates hats. So far my ideas are bank robber, homeless toddler (with "will work for candy" sign), lego brick, or pumpkin. Last year he was a skeleton.
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Halloween

• DH was in China about a month ago and brought home a traditional silk dress. I was thinking about getting DD a wig and just sort of going with that. But we live in PA and it can be cold and wet up here on Halloween so still sort of debating on that.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • I don't know! I put DH in charge of this because he loves Halloween and I don't care. Last year he didn't manage to pull together anything but we also didn't have anywhere to go trick or treating. This year there's a Halloween parade in our new town and we live in a family-friendly suburb. I'm hoping Halloween is much more on this year!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Jeffrey is going to be the Incredible Hulk! I had no idea that he was into it but he learned about it playing with the babysitter's son! He likes to say that the hulk smashes things!
  • We inherited a lion costume from a friend soooooo. Lion.

• DD2 is going to be Tinker Bell and DD1 Wendy Darling.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • I hadn't thought about it but since LO loves Mickey that will probably be her costume.

@abbyful‌ Please don't dress your LO as a homeless person. That's seems really insensitive.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • DD said she wants to be a princess...so we will see what we can do. It's supposed to be a cold and early winter, so maybe we can find something that fits over her coats. Or something that is insulated already so that she doesn't haven't to be too bulky.

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Ds is going to be a train conductor...he's obsseed with trains. We bought his costume last week.
  • You can never go wrong with a pumpkin!

DD is going to be little red riding hood :)

imageimage

• DD will be Darth Vader, she is way into Darth Vader/Star Wars. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"