August 2012 Moms

Suddenly fighting sleep/wanting paci

We went away on vacation last week for 4 days with my parents. Can home late Tuesday night. Wednesday night Shane WOULD NOT go to bed. Was screaming bloody murder. It was like that all week. Saturday and sunda he was way off his schedule due to another beach trip with the in laws and running around. Today. Same thing. Wouldn't nap at all. He found a paci I must have missed when I put them all away and SO said he just picked it up like it was nothing. He hasn't had one in several weeks, and prior to that he only used it for sleep. So I said forget it. And gave it to him. No more crying. I mean, he's not going to have it forever. Right?? :-/
Shane 8/19/12 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Suddenly fighting sleep/wanting paci

• Could it be 2-year molars? Or could he be sick?
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • DD did the same thing all last week wouldn't go to bed then she would wake up instead of just staying in bed she would get up crying and calling for us....there were a couple of nights she was even up for 3+ hours in the middle of the night.....

The paci def helps to calm her down, just wish there was some way I could stick it to her so she wouldn't loose it in bed. We will get rid of it sooner or later. I am not worried about it yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, we took the paci away over the weekend and bedtimes have definitely become worse. They were always super easy before.  It probably doesn't help that we decided to start potty training yesterday (kind've on daycare's schedule).  He screams and becomes hysterical when put in his crib. It doesn't last long, but it still sucks.  He has also started delaying by asking for the potty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"