Nurseries and Baby Gear

can we talk double strollers please?

ninjette04ninjette04 member
edited September 2014 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
Hi! I'm currently pregnant with LO2, a girl. My son is 19 months old, so I'm going to be looking for a double stroller.

I currently have a baby trend stroller and infant seat, but I'm really considering the switch to Graco. I don't like the way you have to fit the buckle together like a puzzle on the infant seat, it was a pain in the butt with my son.

Any pros/cons about Graco in general? Or do you like baby trend better? I'm currently considering the Graco duo glide for the double stroller.

Edited: I wanted to add that I don't want a side by side double, I want a front to back.

TIA!
~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker

Re: can we talk double strollers please?

• This stroller is not very good.  It is hard to steer and it is really long, just like the Baby Trend.

Have you looked at the Graco Ready2Grow?  The wheels are bigger which helps with maneuverability.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • We have the City Select and LOVE it. You won't need the 2nd seat right away, but it's an amazing stroller and is so nice to have. I wish we would've bought it right away with our 1st, but oh well.
    It's easy to fold and works with any carseat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • edited September 2014

This stroller is not very good.  It is hard to steer and it is really long, just like the Baby Trend.

Have you looked at the Graco Ready2Grow?  The wheels are bigger which helps with maneuverability.

The Ready2Grow is what I'm planning to get as well for everyday use/keeping in the car. My kids will be almost 3 yrs apart and I want something that will accommodate our Graco carseat without having to buy special, expensive adapters, and also an option to have the infant seat closer to me. I love that the older child can start out riding in the front when they're still smaller (with car seat in the back) and then switch to bench/glider board when they mature and the younger sibling sitting up front.
  • Does anyone know if the ready2grow will work with any carseat? That's part of what will make up my mind since I have a baby trend infant seat
  • edited September 2014
    Does anyone know if the ready2grow will work with any carseat? That's part of what will make up my mind since I have a baby trend infant seat

I would go to the store and see or check on Graco's website what brands it accepts. But I would think that yes it would work. Graco is a MPP type brand so they tend to make stuff that universally works with other brands so people are more encouraged to mix and match and pick something from their lineup even if they own items from other brands. I used to work for Graco and that's how I see their products. They're not like Baby Jogger or some other fancy brand where you have to buy specific adapters for each different brand or where all components (trays, bars etc) come separately at a high cost.
  • Yes it will since the car seat lays in a "sling" type thing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Great! Thanks for the info ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"