Pregnant after a Loss

~*Monday Ticker Change Check-In*~

Happy Labor Day, ladies! Welcome to the Monday Ticker Change Check-In. Do we have any new ticker changers? If so, please intro below so I can get you added to the roster.

If you haven't already, make sure to extend your congratulations to @kateitho and @lindsayhilleary (formerly starmile) on the birth of their rainbows! We are so happy for you both!  >:D<

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 

Appts/ Updates?

How are you feeling? 

What are you craving?

QOTW: What fun stuff did you do/are you doing for Labor Day weekend?

songbirdsinging55 - Don't you love having bi-monthly appointments now? We are getting so close!

sgio7485 - Registering is so fun! What's your favorite thing currently on your registry?

Samuelismomma - I'm so happy you had a great A/S last week, but I'm sorry for the L&D scares you had over the weekend. Glad everything is okay with you and LO!

ChicagoJackie - I saw your post from yesterday. ((Hugs)) You are going through so much at once! FX everything becomes stable for you so you can relax a little and enjoy the pregnancy. Also, congrats on Team Blue!

Footprint - Feeling any better yet?

Peledreamsofrain - Your 12 week appointment is coming up, right? Good luck! Make sure to update us :)

TheFutureMrsD - Starbucks Pumpkin stuff is out now! Were you able to get your Pumpkin Spice Frap yet?!  How's the nursery progress coming along?
qanda2013 - Missed you at the last check-in. How are you doing?
@luckyclover0922 - I'm so happy your first ultrasound went well! FX for more good news to come :)
@lindsayanne14 - How did your meet n greet appointment go on Friday? Do you know when you'll have your first ultrasound?

Re: ~*Monday Ticker Change Check-In*~

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 32 weeks, squash (but what KIND of squash?! haha)

Appts/ Updates? A check-up scheduled this week Thursday. I think I get another growth u/s in 2 weeks, hooray! Also, DH and I start our birthing classes tomorrow. Every Tuesday night in September. Looking forward to it!

How are you feeling? Just fine, but tired sometimes and my back hurts depending on where LO likes to hang out. He's moving around so much these days!

What are you craving? Chinese food! Luckily that's our dinner plan tonight. Kind of too rainy a day to do the traditional Labor Day cook-out.

QOTW: What fun stuff did you do/are you doing for Labor Day weekend? I'm such a dork, I was thrilled that my parents went up north for the weekend because they asked DH and I to dogsit while they were gone. So we packed for the weekend and got to stay at my parents' big house and go swimming in their pool and spend quality time with the pup. I looooove her! :x 
  • EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?   Dec 1, 27 weeks, rutabaga

Appts/ Updates?  I have my 28 week appt next Monday.  And I am officially at 3 months to go!  

How are you feeling? No complaints at the moment.  I was feeling gross and like I had an alien in my stomach last night (which, you know, isn't untrue).  I stretched out for a little bit and was better.  

What are you craving?  I could really go for a teryaki chicken cheesesteak but they were closed last night.  Maybe I can convince DH to do that for dinner.  But Chinese sounds good now, too.  Thanks @deezidee04! Oh, and I did get my pumpkin frap.  One of the guys at work was doing a Starbucks run on Friday and I said "if they have..." not expecting anything.  I was super excited when he came back with it.  And we've got a new girl starting tomorrow so I'm going to pick some up for all of us.  

QOTW: What fun stuff did you do/are you doing for Labor Day weekend?  We celebrated some belated birthdays with my family on Saturday and spent basically all of yesterday in the pool.  Today we mapping out the nursery.  My FIL came over one day last week to help DH with some stuff in the garage and my MIL primed the walls in the nursery for us, which was awesome because we now have a basically clean slate (we still need to do some of the cutting in with the primer) and can really start planning.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD 1- Feb 12, 2013; Ectopic Discovered June 2012; Right Tube Removed July 2, 2012
    EDD 2- Nov 2014; Stopped Growing at 6w; D&C April 2, 2013
    EDD 3- Dec 1, 2014; Fingers Crossed for a Rainbow!
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?  03/16/14, 12 weeks, Plum

Appts/ Updates? My appointment is coming up on Thursday!  I'm so excited/nervous.  Praying they do an u/s so I have pics to brag about.

How are you feeling? Soooooo much better now.  My energy is coming back, and my nausea is quickly fading.  Thank freakin god.

What are you craving?  No specific cravings at the moment.  Bad impulse control around candy, but that's it.

QOTW: What fun stuff did you do/are you doing for Labor Day weekend? We're hosting a patio party tonight!  It's going to be a small one because most of the people coming cancelled.  But hey, it'll still be fun.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @starmile Oops! Silly TB. It's done that to me before, too. Looking forward to reading your birth story! :)

@TheFutureMrsD Jealous of your pumpkin frap! Maybe I need to make a special trip today and get one for myself... I need Pumpkin Spice in my life. :D

@Peledreamsofrain Glad to hear you're coming out of that first trimester fog! Let the "honeymoon" stage of pregnancy begin :) FX for a great appt Thursday!
  • EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? I am officially a blueberry today at 7 weeks!!

Appts/ Updates? I have my next appointment with ultrasound scheduled for next Monday with my OB and then an appointment and ultrasound with my MFM doc the following Monday so we will get to see our bean 2 weeks in a row!!

How are you feeling? So far so good. Other than being pretty fatigued and tired in the morning I cant complain. Either way.. bring it on.

What are you craving? Sweets and popsicles still

QOTW: What fun stuff did you do/are you doing for Labor Day weekend? We have a place on the lake so we went there this weekend and went pontooning :)

TheFutureMrsD - Good luck with your appointment Thursday and hope you get to see your little one!! Do you know what you are having or are you team green?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct 27th, 32 weeks! Bok Choy

Appts/ Updates? General check up next week and last u/s on 9/25

How are you feeling? Good, tired, sleep is hard. LO is very active and his movements have gotten very strong.

What are you craving? Chocolate. Watermelon.

QOTW: What fun stuff did you do/are you doing for Labor Day weekend? Family BBQ on Monday and date night with DH. We spent all of Sunday watching movies snuggled on the couch and baked an apple pie.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • @deezidee04‌ yes it is kind of crazy! 55 days left, I feel like it is a little far but at the same time it is so soon! Where are you at for preparations? I feel like the to do list is long for me lol
    @kateitho‌ and @starmile‌ congratulations!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • @deezidee04‌ thanks for the checkin, I'm in the hospital with dehydration and vomiting probably from the progesterone and the viral illness.

But! ob came and ultrasounded...our son is healthy and growing well at 15+1. As long as my little boy is okay mama can survive anything :)
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • @luckyclover0922‌ I love pontooning! Sounds like a fun weekend :)

@songbirdsinging55‌ The only preparation thing we've completed is setting up the crib. We also purchased the dresser so hopefully DH will be assembling that later this week. Then I can really go to town on the nursery! How about you?

@chicagojackie‌ You poor thing! I really hope you feel better soon. Glad the doc came to do an ultrasound at least so you got to see your little boy doing well. Hang in there! ((hugs))
  • edited September 2014
    Edd? How many weeks? Fruit? 20 weeks a banana ! :D
    Appts/updates? 9-15-14 is next appt, regular with u/s and recheck probably of BV and UTI:(
    How are you feeling ? After being scared out of my wits , feeling better!
    What are you craving? Clausen dill pickles and Doritos dipped in nacho cheese! Haha..I'm still fighting the Doritos ! :D QOTW: Labor Day weekend. Went to Chicago, had the scare of my life. Sunday ended up being nice visit and got to see their 1 month old:)...
    @chicagojackie‌ get better soon!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Than you ladies for all of the support for the last 9 months.  It's been a pleasure getting to know you all, and I look forward to "seeing" all of you over on PAL soon :)  (I haven't even had the time to intro there yet!)
    BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!

• Thanks @deezidee04 for running check-in. I am sorry that I am so late in responding!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?
    2/16/2015 16 weeks Avocado (I think)

Appts/ Updates? Sept 11. Just an OB check-in. I have to schedule my one hour sugars this week :( I had the sugars with my son, so they are testing me now.  I get to schedule my a/s soon! yay

How are you feeling? Tired. But not nauseous any more (Hooray!).

What are you craving? Nothing really, except old Law & Order episodes with Chris Noth (I'm not sure if that is pregnancy related or not, though)

QOTW: What fun stuff did you do/are you doing for Labor Day weekend? We took our son to feed some ducks and ended up in the of 100 quacking ducks. It was a riot. My son is two and loved every minute of it.

@sammuelismomma Sorry for your scare! Since I live here I was wondering which hospital figured out your issues while you were in Chicago?

@chicagojackie Feel better soon! I'm glad that you were able to see baby boy on the u/s and that he is doing well!

Married August 2003

BFP: January 8, 2012
    Due: September 5, 2012
    DS: August 14, 2012

BFP: November 5, 2013
    Due: July 11, 2014
    MMC Detected d&c: December 29, 2013 12w5d

BFP: June 10, 2014
    Due: February 16, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @footprint Alexian brothers Elk Grove village . Thank God night before was told go home your dehydrated:( ...my H's cousin delivered there. My H and she are from Albania ...
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"