May 2014 Moms
Options

Weird day...

LO has pretty much hated the boob today. Keeps fussing while I try to feed her. Rips off and flails around. Instead she just seems like she wants to sleep and not eat :-/ Slept for an hour after fussing at the boob, then wide awake for another 1.5 hours. Started fussing again, tried to feed her and she wanted nothing to do with it. Now she's sleeping again. But only on me, which is not like her at all. Hoping she gets out of this funk. It's been a good 5 hours since her last "good" feeding. And my arm is going to fall off from holding her. At least shes cute lol

Re: Weird day...

• Options
    Awww what a cutie. My little man is attached to the boob and sleeping today. Wakes up if I move him off. What weird creatures these little things are.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww sweet baby! Mine has been screaming at the boob today also. She still will take about 5 min on each side but she will just freak out once the pressure lets up. Not sure if it's maybe some gum pain already?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah my dd will do five minutes or so on both while freaking out. I try giving her her paci. That doesn't help, but I get up and walk around with her and she's fine lol
  • Options
    Trade you for a child who won't sleep :)
  • Options
    Lol I know @usernewname‌. I shouldn't be complaining, she's 3.5 months so I'm guessing she might be gearing up for her 4 month wakeful thing. Guess I'll just enjoy it while I can
  • Options
    kendy20 said:

Lol I know @usernewname‌. I shouldn't be complaining, she's 3.5 months so I'm guessing she might be gearing up for her 4 month wakeful thing. Guess I'll just enjoy it while I can

I've noticed with ds is about to spurt of some sort he sleeps a lot before one and after one. So your probably right. Some things about to hit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"