November 2014 Moms

Facebook group

Anyone interested in making a Facebook group, or is there one that I'm not aware of? 

Re: Facebook group

• One already exists. I believe you can contact @lissydee for info!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • A sincere question: I haven't joined the Facebook group because I'm not sure what goes on there. Is it for baby updates and sharing pics and whatnot?

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hopefully someone will post a link to it. I feel like it will be much easier to keep up with people after the baby is born and think it will be easier to share photos and such. I can NEVER get photos tp upload on here so that's why I never share any. :(
  • I sent my profile link to @lissydee so she can add me :)
  • Vcastillo33Vcastillo33 member
    edited September 2014
    Deleted
  • There wasn't a group for just first time moms group so I created one. Geeze you ladies are harsh. Some of the groups just get out of control being too big and not all the issues apply to everyone. Sorry if it offended anyone. I'll just delete it and leave.
  • Today was the first time I ever looked at the community part in this app. It was truly an innocent comment. I've never experienced backlash like this before. I said sorry if it was offensive.
  • Oh my gosh I give up. I'm in tears. I can't even believe this.
    The group was created awhile ago. And yes I seen the topic for Facebook groups so I mentioned the one I'm in. It was only an option for a diff kind of group that's out there.
    I agree I should not have mention how many spots are left. That was not necessary. Why are you insinuating that I'm lying?
  • Sent you a pm too @lissydee‌ , fb is easier from mobile lol
    Violet Anna born 9/15/10!
    TEAM BLUE!!! EDD: 12/3/14!!!

November siggy challenge : CELEBRATION!

• I can't join, I'm a STM :(
  • lissydee said:
    I joined but it's so confusing! I don't know who anyone is!
    You'll get used to it fast. Use the docs--it has everyone's sn listed to help!
    Agreed. After a little bit it is really easy to match FB names to Bump names on both forums.

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Okay ladies. You all are overreacting. I am part of the FTM group on Facebook and VCastillo was just trying to invite other FTM. There was no reason to jump all over her about it. Shame on all of you for treating another mother like that. I will not be looking at this thread again so no point in replying to my post.
  • You guys are wonderful lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"