Trying to Get Pregnant

FF charting options

Are there any other programs/online resources besides Fertility Friend that allow you to chart everything and then predict the big O?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: FF charting options

• Yes, but FF seems to be the easiest to read and most comprehensive. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • As @Joy2611‌ mentioned, charting your temps can confirm ovulation but not predict it.

That said, I've seen others use Ovia and Kindara... I find them confusing in comparison to FF.
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Loading the player...
  • I use FF as my main charting app as it is easily read and most people here use it as well. This helps if I have a charting question or want someone else to look at my charts. I have ovia as well and while it is pretty, it does not give as clear of a interpretation and it is not easy for others not using it to help you understand what your chart might mean. Personally if you are just starting or you may want others to give an opinion on a chart, use FF. 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • The only way you can really "predict" ovulation is to use OPKs, but you should still confirm with temping. FF is still the best app to track that all with, though.
  • Ovia and Kindara. They look prettier, but I keep hearing that FF is the best. I just recently started charting, I've been using FF and Ovia simultaneously. FF gave me an O date, Ovia has not. So I'm basing my dpo on FF's info.

animated gifs photo: TGIF unnamed-1.gif
  • I've only used FF and I highly recommend it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"