September 2014 Moms

Monday Bitchfest....

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest....

• I'm so glad that it's not just me being a bitch thinking that he was very rude for asking to go in front of us. I'm not a nasty person but if I'm in pain from shopping and I have a crazy child with me don't be that guy. Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • redtoes13 said:
    Bent over and saw spots for five minutes last night. Had a headache last night and well into this morning. Plus am experiencing some sciatica pain. Induction Thursday and really nervous. Would rather it "just happened".
    I'm getting induced on Thursday too. I think I'm at a point where I'm ready for my LO to come out. Hang in there girl! We are almost there! 

BabyName TickerPregnancy Ticker image
    September Siggy Challenge: TV Binge Watching
    Midsomer murders photo: Midsomer Murders Title MMTitle.gif
    imageimage
    BabyName Ticker
    baby development
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @chardonnay24, my DH has had a similar pain this weekend. No idea what it's from, but we bought a tens unit a few years ago when I had some serious back problems and it REALLY helped him out. The unit only cost, I think, $25 or thereabouts on Amazon. I throw it out there because it helps to cut out the bullshit. If it's not bad enough to use the tens unit, it's not bad enough to lie around all day.

My B&M, I would be happy to give the hubs the lovin' he sorely misses, especially since his birthday is in two days and he leaves for TDY tomorrow (only for one night, thank god), but I seriously feel like I've been kicked in the crotch. Not the vag or cervix or anything, but like the FUPA area. It hurts to move and leaves me in a "no touchy" kind of mood. Also, have an irrational fear in the back of my mind that as soon as he gets on the plane that I'll go into labor. I'm only 37w and no indication that it'll happen any time soon, but still nervous about it.
  • teenybean said:

My husband always acts like I'm crazy when I say it's a "designed to fail" situation to take the boys grocery shopping with me. He can't understand why I'd rather shop when he can watch them and go alone. It's not fair to anyone, they get into trouble, I get unfairly frustrated (they are 3 & 5 and everything in the store is their height and so fun!) and I always forget like half the crap I needed.

So today he volunteers to shop for me, since I've been home continuously with the sick kids for the last 2 days while he worked 30 hours of OT. Clearly I had forgotten about 5 items when I raced through the store yesterday with the kids, and I needed them for a birthday dinner I'm hosting tonight. So I wrote a list and read back the items. I mentioned casually that at this point I'd rather grocery shop in Labor Day crowds and get a 20 minute break from the kids. He being in a "hero" moment says "I'll do you one better, ill take them too" I laughed and said good luck.

He came home 90 minutes later with 2 of the 5 items. The grocery store is literally 3 minutes from our house. He called 2 times to clarify the items. And when I asked about the 3 other things I really needed, he replied in exasperation " the kids were crazy!!!"

It was worth the 2nd trip by myself to get those items. I got 20 minutes to myself x2, and while normally this would bother me on an efficiency level, today I felt oddly happy as a "payback" is a bitch moment.

So I'm the Monday bitch in my household and it feels kinda good lol!

Love it when they learn the kids at the grocery store by themselves lesson! Dh always looks irritated when I get him to take 1-2 of the kids with him. It takes too long he says. Ha! I do it all the time. Get over it. :)
  • Woke up yesterday with a sore throat and a runny nose on top of having severe shoulder pain to the point that I can't lift my head without sharp pains into my neck. Have to work today and didn't get a whole lot of sleep from previously mentioned ailments. I moved my doctor appointment for this afternoon up to noon because my supervisor said I could get in right away. Then she wanted to know how quickly I could make it back. You either want me to go to the doctor or you want me at work. I am pretty sure that I am dehydrated right now and that when I go in they are going to be keeping me for awhile...so do you want me to go at noon or wait until after work?
  • All of my so-called 'Friends' have ditched me. One did at least admit that she's jealous I'm having a baby & she isn't. The other night I missed a phonecall & got all excited because it was a friend I hadn't heard from in a while, so i call her right back. The first thing out of her mouth is 'HEY YOU GOT ANY UTI MEDICINE I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING TO THE STORE.'
    ....I almost hung up on the bitch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"