September 2014 Moms

Monday Bitchfest....

If you feel like you're about to stab the world.... Have at it Ladies....

Re: Monday Bitchfest....

• I fell asleep around 3am and am now awake. Damn body won't let me sleep past 7:30am.

BFP#1 4/17/2013 EDD 12/25/2013, MC 5/17/2013 8 weeks 3 days D&C 5/18/2013

BFP#2 1/20/2014 EDD 9/28/2014, Baby Evie born on 9/23/2014 at 8:50pm.  6 lbs 15 oz!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I just generally feel stabby.  Mainly b/c DH decided to AGAIN drag up an ancient argument from 3 YEARS AGO that he apparently is not over yet.  I'm so sick and tired of this shit.  According to him, he brought it  up b/c we didn't have sex the other night.  Apparently, sex helps him to "suppress his feelings about it," and I should give it to him when he needs it so that we don't get into a fight.  That is such bullshit.  This should have been resolved back then, like we agreed that it was.  So, just b/c he's thinking about it, apparently means that he can be mean as fuck to me just b/c he's in a bitchy mood.  Honestly, I think that all of this is stemming from his nervousness about the baby and the fact that we have no one right now to be able to watch  our son if we have an emergency situation with the baby.  He just tends to focus on something that he has a passing thought about that has nothing to do with the actual situation at hand.  Then he drives me absolutely nuts with it for weeks, even months at a time.  He needs to just freakin' deal with it and move on.  Quit dwelling Dude!  It doesn't do anyone any good, especially your family!
  • We were supposed to get pictures yesterday from a lady trying to build a portfolio. I confirmed with her Saturday night and eveything. Yep, she just didn't show up or answer phone calls after I drove 30 mins away and paid to get into the park SHE wanted to go to. WTF.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• False Labor you are evil! I hate you!
    Thanks for letting me spend my night getting to the hospital just to have my contractions slow and then stop.
    I feel so old. It's been a couple years since I have been out at 3a.m.
  • Canines are evil... DD has been teething for what seems like forever, and has been whiney all day.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• I have another. Both of the kids in this house are annoying the shit out of me. My SS yesterday decided to bust up his bike with one of his friends because he wanted a new bike. Then he told DH one story nd me a different like we wouldn't talk about it. Now SS's mom thinks that he won't do shit like this if he lived with her. Right.

And DD thinks its fun to jump on my stomach and climb behind me in the recliner an try to push me off.

Oh, and we all have a freaking cold in this house.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I just generally feel stabby.  Mainly b/c DH decided to AGAIN drag up an ancient argument from 3 YEARS AGO that he apparently is not over yet.  I'm so sick and tired of this shit.  According to him, he brought it  up b/c we didn't have sex the other night.  Apparently, sex helps him to "suppress his feelings about it," and I should give it to him when he needs it so that we don't get into a fight.  That is such bullshit.  This should have been resolved back then, like we agreed that it was.  So, just b/c he's thinking about it, apparently means that he can be mean as fuck to me just b/c he's in a bitchy mood.  Honestly, I think that all of this is stemming from his nervousness about the baby and the fact that we have no one right now to be able to watch  our son if we have an emergency situation with the baby.  He just tends to focus on something that he has a passing thought about that has nothing to do with the actual situation at hand.  Then he drives me absolutely nuts with it for weeks, even months at a time.  He needs to just freakin' deal with it and move on.  Quit dwelling Dude!  It doesn't do anyone any good, especially your family!

I don't get it. How is he still dragging up a fight from 3 years ago? How is saying that the only way for him to
    supress his anger is thru sex? How are you making excuses for this?

Not trying to answer for her, but my guess would be some type of trust thingy happened, and sex is what makes him feel closer to her and not think about it? That would be my only guess, as to why she is can kind of see it his way? :-/
  • Lower back pain. Fuckkkkkk

BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

•  

Ahlome08 said:
    I just generally feel stabby.  Mainly b/c DH decided to AGAIN drag up an ancient argument from 3 YEARS AGO that he apparently is not over yet.  I'm so sick and tired of this shit.  According to him, he brought it  up b/c we didn't have sex the other night.  Apparently, sex helps him to "suppress his feelings about it," and I should give it to him when he needs it so that we don't get into a fight.  That is such bullshit.  This should have been resolved back then, like we agreed that it was.  So, just b/c he's thinking about it, apparently means that he can be mean as fuck to me just b/c he's in a bitchy mood.  Honestly, I think that all of this is stemming from his nervousness about the baby and the fact that we have no one right now to be able to watch  our son if we have an emergency situation with the baby.  He just tends to focus on something that he has a passing thought about that has nothing to do with the actual situation at hand.  Then he drives me absolutely nuts with it for weeks, even months at a time.  He needs to just freakin' deal with it and move on.  Quit dwelling Dude!  It doesn't do anyone any good, especially your family!
    I don't get it. How is he still dragging up a fight from 3 years ago? How is saying that the only way for him to supress his anger is thru sex? How are you making excuses for this?
    Not trying to answer for her, but my guess would be some type of trust thingy happened, and sex is what makes him feel closer to her and not think about it? That would be my only guess, as to why she is can kind of see it his way? :-/

Yes, it was a trust issue that happened, and because of the kids, I'm desperately trying to work things out with him. He's a good man at heart, but he when gets an idea in his head, you cannot convince him otherwise.  What he believes to be true is the only truth, whether it's actually true or not.

Everything was settled and has been peaceful for months, and now this.   I think that it's being brought out by his anger toward other issues right now, and now, when I need to be relaxing and getting ready for this surgery, he's agitating the hell out of me.  I'm just so frustrated. 

• babyd143 said:

We are out of coffee at my house, and I just don't feel like getting out of my p.j.'s to go get any :((

Starbucks drive thru ;)
    Now I want Starbucks. There are two Starbucks in my town and neither has a drive thru. What is that about?!

• My SO decided to move our furniture around in our bedroom so that it would fit better with the baby's things... I looked at him like he grew a second head. I flat out told him that I was not going to move a finger on anything. Seriously, three days before my trip to the hospital. I think he's more nervous than I am. 

BabyName TickerPregnancy Ticker image
    September Siggy Challenge: TV Binge Watching
    Midsomer murders photo: Midsomer Murders Title MMTitle.gif
    imageimage
    BabyName Ticker
    baby development
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • maggrit said:

Ahlome08 said:
    I just generally feel stabby.  Mainly b/c DH decided to AGAIN drag up an ancient argument from 3 YEARS AGO that he apparently is not over yet.  I'm so sick and tired of this shit.  According to him, he brought it  up b/c we didn't have sex the other night.  Apparently, sex helps him to "suppress his feelings about it," and I should give it to him when he needs it so that we don't get into a fight.  That is such bullshit.  This should have been resolved back then, like we agreed that it was.  So, just b/c he's thinking about it, apparently means that he can be mean as fuck to me just b/c he's in a bitchy mood.  Honestly, I think that all of this is stemming from his nervousness about the baby and the fact that we have no one right now to be able to watch  our son if we have an emergency situation with the baby.  He just tends to focus on something that he has a passing thought about that has nothing to do with the actual situation at hand.  Then he drives me absolutely nuts with it for weeks, even months at a time.  He needs to just freakin' deal with it and move on.  Quit dwelling Dude!  It doesn't do anyone any good, especially your family!
    I don't get it. How is he still dragging up a fight from 3 years ago? How is saying that the only way for him to supress his anger is thru sex? How are you making excuses for this?

Yes, it was a trust issue that happened, and because of the kids, I'm desperately trying to work things out with him. He's a good man at heart, but he when gets an idea in his head, you cannot convince him otherwise.  What he believes to be true is the only truth, whether it's actually true or not.

Everything was settled and has been peaceful for months, and now this.   I think that it's being brought out by his anger toward other issues right now, and now, when I need to be relaxing and getting ready for this surgery, he's agitating the hell out of me.  I'm just so frustrated. 

not gonna lie, this makes me nervous/sad reading. I agree with @trebekastan - it sounds like he uses sex to control an old "issue" he hasn't gotten over. I agree with you stressful times can bring out a bizarre side of folks, but I hope he's able to recognize that's not cool. 

good luck and best wishes with the upcoming surgery!!!
    Thank you so much @Maggrit.  :-)
  • @maggrit‌ I feel your bitch, I'm also at work today. 

@SingleMom31‌ we are also cutting canines, holy crap people are not joking when they say those are the worst.

@sparklegrump‌ I cannot stop laughing at your DS picking up his own poop, you are the best!

My B&m DD was up hourly last night, what the fuck DD, I don't need practice at waking hourly, this will be a regular occurrence in a few days. 
  • It's raining, and everything is closed since it's Labor Day, I really wanted to take DD somewhere fun like the children's museum. Plus she is being a nightmare probably she's getting teeth, they look like they should of popped through weeks ago but they're just still barely there. Or it could be because she's so bored since I can barely get off the couch without wanting to cry and my husband is so lazy lately.
  • It's raining, and everything is closed since it's Labor Day, I really wanted to take DD somewhere fun like the children's museum. Plus she is being a nightmare probably she's getting teeth, they look like they should of popped through weeks ago but they're just still barely there. Or it could be because she's so bored since I can barely get off the couch without wanting to cry and my husband is so lazy lately.

What's with the lazy husband thing ? My dh basically watched me sterilize the house last night like a freaking maniac and laughed and would let the 3yo tear things apart pretty much in front of him and not stop her. Seriously?!? Get off your ass and outta my way, man. And if you're not gonna help, you should at least keep the kids from making more messes.
    X(
  • I was next in line after waiting an eternity at walmart...9 months pregnant and dealing with a misbehaving 5 year old...when some grown ass man decides to ask if he can go ahead of me in line. Maybe I'm overly hormonal...but all I could do is glare at him and say, "sure, why not." :-w

And they say chivalry is dead. Wow.

• My week-long+ cold turned into a sinus infection. I hate everyone and everything right now. This needs to go the eff away before I have to try and birth a baby.
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Bent over and saw spots for five minutes last night. Had a headache last night and well into this morning. Plus am experiencing some sciatica pain. Induction Thursday and really nervous. Would rather it "just happened".
  • I was next in line after waiting an eternity at walmart...9 months pregnant and dealing with a misbehaving 5 year old...when some grown ass man decides to ask if he can go ahead of me in line. Maybe I'm overly hormonal...but all I could do is glare at him and say, "sure, why not." :-w

This absolutely happened to us over the weekend at Taco Bell!!! Cranky old man walks in and starts edging his way in front of us, and we had been school shopping so we had all 3 kids and pregnant me, all starving and I kept moving forward showing him we were in line before he was. Then he looks at dh and says "I know what I want so can I go in front of you?" Wtf crazy old man?!? But of course dh says yes. So I mouth off, did that really just happen? We don't have 3 hungry kids and a 9 month pregnant woman here, but go right ahead. Some people are just assholes.

And to top it all off, I tried a quesarito, and was a little disappointed. Should have stuck with my normal.
  • I'm just done with my 15month old right now.. I know that is horrible to say but you cannot possibly think I'll be thrilled after you kept me up most the night and then spent the whole morning whining and screaming as I try getting what I need done done...
  • Also I'm just thrilled that the bump didn't post the other half of my post. Thanks... I really look forward to retyping that...
  • Today while shaving my legs a random jolt of lightening pain led to me shaving off a hunk of my ankle. I'm done.
  • Ahlome08Ahlome08 member
    edited September 2014
    @ashleycarstarphen‌ I'm soo sorry :-S done that too many times and it's awful :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"