Parenting
Options

Workout 9/1-9/7

Ok, vacations are over, parties are done, it's back to work for me tomorrow. Just finished a fitness blender video. First half was HIIT, second half was lower body weight training. Pretty challenging. Starting Wednesday this week I will be working out with my trainer M and W at 5:30 am. Meaning I am going to have to set my alarm for 4:50. Ugh. I mean, normal days I set it for 5:15, it's just the mental hurdle of getting up in the 4:00 hour. I may have to start going to bed before 11:30.

How is everyone doing?  Any plans this week?
image image

Re: Workout 9/1-9/7

• Options
    Good job, ladies! I have plans to run today, Wed and Fri. It's supposed to be in the 90's all week so I'm gonna take it easy and walk if needed. I have my first 5k on the 13th! I will also hit up the gym for weight training as much as possible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't worked out since Wednesday or Thursday and I've been eating like crap. Trying to get on track this week. I wanted to do a family walk to the playground (about 3 miles round trip) but it's really humid out. We may still go this evening. If not I'll definitely go for a run.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Done. Getting up was tough this morning. I miss spring with the early sunrise.
    image image
  • Options
    We got back from vacation Saturday. For the month leading up to vacation I told myself once we were back I would start eating better and working out again.

So far I'm doing ok. Did yoga on Sunday and went for a short run yesterday. I also bought a lot of fresh veggies, fruits, and lean meats for the week. The half marathon I signed up for is in 8 weeks. I'm determined to run it instead of selling my registration like I had considered. I'm really motivated right now and I hope it last!
  • Options
    I don't know how or when, but I seem to have injured myself. The top of my foot into my ankle has been hurting for a few days, both when I move it and to the touch. It's just barely swollen. It came out of nowhere. I'll get checked out if there's no change by the weekend.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"