TTC After a Loss

~*~*Our March Memories 9/1/14~*~*

Sorry about the drive by check-in this week!  Labor Day weekend is kicking my butt a little (in a good way)!
Welcome to the TTCAL March Check in. If you had a March EDD or loss date, no matter which year, you are welcome to join. If you haven't already participated in a check in, please post an intro and tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here. It will be posted weekly.  If you get a BFP please send PM to @frenchteachermama.  If you do not send her a PM she will not announce your BFP to the group.

The check in list reflects those who have previously posted an intro and checked in recently. If I removed you in error, please let me know!  I recently took a few people off of the check in who haven't posted in a few week.  Please feel free to jump back in at any point!!  

Weekly Check In:
Please update us:  How are you feeling, where are you in your cycle, or what are your coping mechanisms.  ((HUGS)) to everyone who needs them!!

@BeckyMoore689  
@Cheetara2
@cherylanddoug  
@ctk181
@herbavein
@HoldingOutHope  
@Jenn0021
@jms627   @kcrkcs   @ktlovess  
@kvlady82  
@LauraO11
@Tablefor5  
@Nieko0423  
@Tablefor5  
@uromys

QOTW: It's September 1st! What are some of your favorite fall traditions?

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: ~*~*Our March Memories 9/1/14~*~*

• AFM:  AF just arrived this morning so I’ll be able to call my clinic tomorrow and find out what my calendar looks like for my upcoming FET.  I was pretty hazy from the anesthesia after my egg retrieval, but I think they said I would go back on BCP for a while before I start the meds.  My clinic likes to cycle women doing FETs just like they do with fresh IVF cycles.  Just praying that my body gets back to normal and that some of my frozen embryos make it through the thaw!  In the mean time, I’m cleared to exercise again and my classes for my PhD start tomorrow!!  Yikes!
    Special ((hugs)) to anyone who needs them this week!!

QOTW: I love apple picking, baking apple pies and getting ready for Halloween!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Bonjour @Frenchteachermama‌ . Fun fact: I'm fluently bilingual (french/English) and it's nice to see someone else who has some french on the board :) My update isn't so fun :( I'm 33 days post miscarriage, and went in last week for what planned to be a sonohysterogram. Unfortunately, my levels were still above 2000 (wtf body!) so it was canceled. I have another u/s this week to monitor my progress. So frustrating.

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• Loading the player...

• LauraO11 said:
    Bonjour @Frenchteachermama‌ . Fun fact: I'm fluently bilingual (french/English) and it's nice to see someone else who has some french on the board :) My update isn't so fun :( I'm 33 days post miscarriage, and went in last week for what planned to be a sonohysterogram. Unfortunately, my levels were still above 2000 (wtf body!) so it was canceled. I have another u/s this week to monitor my progress. So frustrating.
    Je suis désolée :(  That is so frustrating.  You don't have any retained tissue do you?  FX that your levels drop this week and you'll be able to move forward.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• ctk181ctk181 member
    edited September 2014
    @Frenchteachermama‌ - glad you can move forward with a plan of action. FX for your embryos. Good luck with your PhD classes!

@LauraO11‌ - I'm sorry your levels are still high. That is frustrating. I hope they drop by next week!

AFM - I'm still spotting from my D&C which was 12 days ago!! It is so damn annoying. I just want it to stop already! I have a doc appt on Weds so we will see what she says then. Then I'm just waiting for AF so I can get my 2 cycle wait over with and start TTC. I'm starting to try to figure out this charting thing so I can start that next cycle.

QOTW - watching the leaves change, carving pumpkins and pumpkin pie! I love fall!

Edit - stupid autocorrect
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• @Frenchteachermama‌ , best of luck with the PhD! Hoping all our bodies get back to normal ASAP.

DD 15.07.2012

image</a

• They did an u/s last week instead of the SHG, and did not find any retained tissue, but I am back in on Thursday to re check. I'm going to call my family doc tomorrow to request another blood draw as well.

DD 15.07.2012

image</a

• Hey ladies! I hope you're all having a good labour day weekend. We're not doing anything too exciting, mostly  just catching up on yard work.

AF showed up yesterday so we are onto our 5th cycle on the current protocol. If this one ends in another BFN, we're headed back to the RE for more testing to figure out what our next steps will be. I'm not feeling overly optimistic that we'll get pg so I'm already mentally preparing myself for more tests. In the rest of our life though, things are going well. We've had a good summer.

QOTW: I can't wait for cute boots and vests. And making soups, stews and casseroles again. And going for walks amongst the crunching leaves. And the first fire in the fire place. Ahh... fall.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @frenchteachermama and all the other March Mommas....Hello!  I know it's been a LONG minute since I was last on TTCAL, but it's about a month post DnC from my fourth loss and there is another March angel in heaven.  Physically, I'm all recovered from the DnC and I am working on focusing on my health until we are ready to start trying again/looking into alternative options.  Emotionally, I'm kind of a mess from time to time.  For example, yesterday, I cried like all morning when I started thinking about the overwhelming sense of alternative options for our family.  With that being said, we won't be starting to try/consider other options until the Spring and once we get passed our EDDs in March.

I wanted to check back in with you ladies and get myself reacquainted with TTCAL and all the love and support that TTCAL is about.  I will definitely be around more now that school has started and I'm starting to get in the swing of things.

QOTW: I LOVE FALL!! I love the colors, the smells, everything! My favorite tradition is going to Buffalo to visit my best friend whose family lives on a pumpkin farm.  I love driving up there and seeing all the colors and then picking pumpkins with her, her family, and DH.  We have a Fall Break this year in October and I think we will be heading up there then.
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• @frenchteachermama, good luck with your classes tomorrow!! :):) I will be thinking of you and hope the week goes well!
    @LauraO11, I'm sorry that your levels are still so high! I haven't had my levels checked at all (my RE has REALLY dropped the ball with my care post DnC) so I'm going to call tomorrow and ask, "hey, did you want to check my levels or just cross the fingers that everything is fine?"
    @ctk181, I spotted for what seemed like FOREVER post DnC this time...it really is frustrating because just when you think you are clear....there the blood is again! FX it stops for real this week!
    @kcrkcs, your Harley looks ADORABLE!  I want another pup, but I'm pretty sure our Fraggle is going to be solo pup a little longer.
    @jenn0021, lots of hugs for you and your cycle...I will be thinking about you.  I also second the whole soups and stews part of Fall...I heart my crockpot in the Fall!
    @ktlovess, yay about the apt!  Here's to starting some great Fall traditions this year... :)
    @HoldingOutHope, yay for your dream home and I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather and the family drama...it's so true about deaths bringing out the worst in people.  Best of luck with Clomid and your body feeling it!
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• ctk181 said:
    @Frenchteachermama‌ - glad you can move forward with a plan of action. FX for your embryos. Good luck with your PhD classes! @LauraO11‌ - I'm sorry your levels are still high. That is frustrating. I hope they drop by next week! AFM - I'm still spotting from my D&C which was 12 days ago!! It is so damn annoying. I just want it to stop already! I have a doc appt on Weds so we will see what she says then. Then I'm just waiting for AF so I can get my 2 cycle wait over with and start TTC. I'm starting to try to figure out this charting thing so I can start that next cycle. QOTW - watching the leaves change, carving pumpkins and pumpkin pie! I love fall! Edit - stupid autocorrect
    The spotting is so freaking annoying!  I feel like I've worn a panty liner for a year straight (not really).  I think my spotting finally stopped about 3 weeks after my D&C.  Please keep us posted on what happens at your doctors appointment on Wednesday!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• kcrkcs said:
    @Frenchteachermama‌ - thanks for checking in. Yay for being able to exercise again. I know it helped me feel much better about all of life. @LauraO11‌ hope everything at your appointment goes wells and that those levels start dropping! @ctk181‌ I also just started this whole charting endeavor. Known about it for a while but just never did it. I am a failure with the bbt. I never sleep three hours straight and well lots of other things screw me up. My chart looks like the roller coaster from hell! Hope it's going better for you! For me, well see above re -charting. Just waiting for AF. Have been doing a lot of reading about translocations, and just thinking about where we go from here. If we try again knowing that the baby could have a genetic defect that would cause the pregnancy to end is that irresponsible? Agh :/ lots on my mind. On the bright side Harley the 60lbs puppy came on Thursday and he has fit right in. He is definitely mentally all pup and physically all big dog and he certainly keeps us busy. Hope you all have a great week!
    YAY for the new puppy!!  I have such a love hate relationship with temping.  I sometimes found the stress of temping made me sleep worse.  I'm so sorry you have to worry about translocations.  I hope you and your DH can come to a decision about TTC that you are at peace with.  ((HUGS))

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• jenn0021 said:
    Hey ladies! I hope you're all having a good labour day weekend. We're not doing anything too exciting, mostly  just catching up on yard work.

AF showed up yesterday so we are onto our 5th cycle on the current protocol. If this one ends in another BFN, we're headed back to the RE for more testing to figure out what our next steps will be. I'm not feeling overly optimistic that we'll get pg so I'm already mentally preparing myself for more tests. In the rest of our life though, things are going well. We've had a good summer.

QOTW: I can't wait for cute boots and vests. And making soups, stews and casseroles again. And going for walks amongst the crunching leaves. And the first fire in the fire place. Ahh... fall.
    I'm so sorry your last cycle ended in a BFN.  I know the feeling very well about trying to be hopeful but also covering all of your bases and preparing for the next step.  I love your answer to the QOTW!  I can't wait for those things either!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• ktlovess said:
    Hi Ladies! I am mobile today. We just signed the paper work for our apartment, got the keys and did a walk through. We move in Friday. I can't believe how quickly it came! It is sad to think that we are going back to renting, but it makes the most sense right now. Other than that, my husband is pushing me to stop going to the lab so I can prepare for my defense. I know he is right but I have been in this lab for over 4.5 years and it's weird to leave. I will only go in Tuesday this week.
    FTM - how did I not know you were starting a PhD?! Sorry - I feel flaky lately. Best of luck!
    QOTW - I don't have many because I have been in school for so long. This year, hopefully we will start some! It's my first Fall working :) I am looking forward to it!
    Happy Long weekend, ladies!!
    I agree with your DH!  Step away from the lab and go enjoy some fall activities!!  Sometimes as a homeowner I wish we could go back to renting for a while!  Our parents pushed us into buying our first home when we weren't ready and we ended up losing so much money.  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• (XP from my other check-ins -- sorry!)

Hi ladies. I am so sorry that this will be a P&R. I just returned to NoVA and I am beyond mentally/emotionally exhausted.

My grandfather passed away on Saturday, just before MH and I went out on our whirlwind house hunting adventure in FL. I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to grieve until later. We did find our dream house and we're under contract! But right after that, a lot of drama went down in our family (death seems to bring out the worst in people) and things have been very draining. I'm glad I'm moving near my family soon because it looks like we'll be bringing my grandmother down to be near us in the wake of her husband's death. As for the rest of the family who decided to abandon her, I say good riddance!

On the TTCAL front, I just finished Clomid yesterday and I'm having LOTS of pre-O signs already - so I hope that means I am responding! I take my Gonal-F injection tomorrow and go in for my first monitoring u/s on Thursday. Then I just wait to trigger! If I wasn't in the middle of this, I'd be up with my mom and grandmother right now...so I'm feeling a little conflicted. :-/

Lots of hugs and love to you, ladies!
    Oh my gosh HOH, I am so sorry about your grandpa.  You are so wonderful to take care of your grandma, I would do the same thing in your place.  I'm sorry you are having to go through all of this during your first medicated cycle.  I can't wait to hear how your follies are looking on Thursday!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• LiaMadi1 said:
    @frenchteachermama and all the other March Mommas....Hello!  I know it's been a LONG minute since I was last on TTCAL, but it's about a month post DnC from my fourth loss and there is another March angel in heaven.  Physically, I'm all recovered from the DnC and I am working on focusing on my health until we are ready to start trying again/looking into alternative options.  Emotionally, I'm kind of a mess from time to time.  For example, yesterday, I cried like all morning when I started thinking about the overwhelming sense of alternative options for our family.  With that being said, we won't be starting to try/consider other options until the Spring and once we get passed our EDDs in March.

I wanted to check back in with you ladies and get myself reacquainted with TTCAL and all the love and support that TTCAL is about.  I will definitely be around more now that school has started and I'm starting to get in the swing of things.

QOTW: I LOVE FALL!! I love the colors, the smells, everything! My favorite tradition is going to Buffalo to visit my best friend whose family lives on a pumpkin farm.  I love driving up there and seeing all the colors and then picking pumpkins with her, her family, and DH.  We have a Fall Break this year in October and I think we will be heading up there then.
    Oh Lia!!!  I was just thinking about you this weekend!!  I'm so sorry you are back here.  I am sending you a million squishy hugs through this post.  We are here for you!!  Do you think you'll see an RE?  If you do come to Buffalo I'm only an hour from there!  Maybe we could plan an upstate NY GTG :)

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Frenchteachermama We love all things apple around here! FX to you in hopes that you can gets some of those frosties back in soon! Wishing you the best!

LauraO11 Oh No! ((hugs)) I hope your levels drop soon! FX you can move this all behind you soon. Stay strong!

ctk181 I spotted for a while too. My doctor ended up placing me back on birth control and within a day or two the spotting stopped. I hope you get answers soon.  

kcrkcs Congratulations on the pup! He looks like he is a lot of fun to have around! =))

jenn0021 FX that this cycle with fly by for you. I'll be routing for the best! ((hugs))

ktlovess Congrats on the new appt. DH and I bought our home almost 7 years ago and then the market crashed. WooHoo! Honestly wish we would of rented for a while. Maybe we wouldn't of been so financially stressed for all these years. I feel its aged me! haha

HoldingOutHope I'm sorry for your loss! Really hoping this week looks up for you! Congratulations on finding a home though. FX that everything moves swiftly!

LiaMadi1 HI! I love everything fall. Scented our house like pumpkin spice the other day and have been enjoying the random burst from the Scentsy warmer every now and then. Despite the fact that its going to be mid 90s here today. So not fall weather!

AFM: AF showed up today despite that I'm on the pill. So I guess ill be stopping that for the time being until I hear back from my doctor. I'm excited though. I know most wouldn't be, but I feel like we are now one step closer to TTC again.

QOTW: September is a very busy month for us. My birthday being today and MH next week. Its a month of birthdays and then our wedding anniversary at the end of the month. Basically we save all year to go broke in September.

I love all things fall. The colors. The smell. The cooler weather. Bring on the sweatshirts and jeggings! I have a whole board on pinterest for crockpot recipes that I have been pinning all summer. Now its just time for the heat to break so I feel like eating a hot meal!

Frenchteachermama Thank You for the check in. I don't know how you keep up!

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Thanks for the check-in @Frenchteachermama‌

I have to do a bit of a post and run this morning, but wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss @HoldingOutHope‌

AFM: AF finally ended yesterday after almost 7 days! I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. Unfortunately, DH learned this weekend that the company he works for will be losing another worker as of this Sunday. They will be down 4 guys and now DH (and others) will be working 7 days a week. Today will be his only day off until who knows when. 

Typically, his company only hires once a year in Oct/Nov because their re-certification/certification training is only done once a year. They have been working 2-3 men down since June. I hope they hire sooner because it is nuts for anyone to have to work 2-3 months straight!

QOTW: I love going to the local farm and getting our pumpkins and apple cider!

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• uromys said:

Frenchteachermama We love all things apple around here! FX to you in hopes that you can gets some of those frosties back in soon! Wishing you the best!

LauraO11 Oh No! ((hugs)) I hope your levels drop soon! FX you can move this all behind you soon. Stay strong!

ctk181 I spotted for a while too. My doctor ended up placing me back on birth control and within a day or two the spotting stopped. I hope you get answers soon.  

kcrkcs Congratulations on the pup! He looks like he is a lot of fun to have around! =))

jenn0021 FX that this cycle with fly by for you. I'll be routing for the best! ((hugs))

ktlovess Congrats on the new appt. DH and I bought our home almost 7 years ago and then the market crashed. WooHoo! Honestly wish we would of rented for a while. Maybe we wouldn't of been so financially stressed for all these years. I feel its aged me! haha

HoldingOutHope I'm sorry for your loss! Really hoping this week looks up for you! Congratulations on finding a home though. FX that everything moves swiftly!

LiaMadi1 HI! I love everything fall. Scented our house like pumpkin spice the other day and have been enjoying the random burst from the Scentsy warmer every now and then. Despite the fact that its going to be mid 90s here today. So not fall weather!

AFM: AF showed up today despite that I'm on the pill. So I guess ill be stopping that for the time being until I hear back from my doctor. I'm excited though. I know most wouldn't be, but I feel like we are now one step closer to TTC again.

QOTW: September is a very busy month for us. My birthday being today and MH next week. Its a month of birthdays and then our wedding anniversary at the end of the month. Basically we save all year to go broke in September.

I love all things fall. The colors. The smell. The cooler weather. Bring on the sweatshirts and jeggings! I have a whole board on pinterest for crockpot recipes that I have been pinning all summer. Now its just time for the heat to break so I feel like eating a hot meal!

Frenchteachermama Thank You for the check in. I don't know how you keep up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!  Hope you have something special planned!  That's crazy that your period started through the pill.  Yay for being one step closer to TTC!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Nieko0423 said:
    Thanks for the check-in @Frenchteachermama‌

I have to do a bit of a post and run this morning, but wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss @HoldingOutHope‌

AFM: AF finally ended yesterday after almost 7 days! I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. Unfortunately, DH learned this weekend that the company he works for will be losing another worker as of this Sunday. They will be down 4 guys and now DH (and others) will be working 7 days a week. Today will be his only day off until who knows when. 

Typically, his company only hires once a year in Oct/Nov because their re-certification/certification training is only done once a year. They have been working 2-3 men down since June. I hope they hire sooner because it is nuts for anyone to have to work 2-3 months straight!

QOTW: I love going to the local farm and getting our pumpkins and apple cider!
    I am so glad that you are starting to feel like yourself again!  That is so hard about DH's job!  I hope his company hires some more people soon!!  

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• LiaMadi1 said:
    @frenchteachermama and all the other March Mommas....Hello!  I know it's been a LONG minute since I was last on TTCAL, but it's about a month post DnC from my fourth loss and there is another March angel in heaven.  Physically, I'm all recovered from the DnC and I am working on focusing on my health until we are ready to start trying again/looking into alternative options.  Emotionally, I'm kind of a mess from time to time.  For example, yesterday, I cried like all morning when I started thinking about the overwhelming sense of alternative options for our family.  With that being said, we won't be starting to try/consider other options until the Spring and once we get passed our EDDs in March.

Oh Lia!!!  I was just thinking about you this weekend!!  I'm so sorry you are back here.  I am sending you a million squishy hugs through this post.  We are here for you!!  Do you think you'll see an RE?  If you do come to Buffalo I'm only an hour from there!  Maybe we could plan an upstate NY GTG :)
    @frenchteachermama, thanks for the hugs, lady!  I'm happy there is a safe place to return to at least.  I have an RE that I was seeing with this past pregnancy but I'm not too pleased with his care and concern for me.  I think I'm going to see another RE that has been a reference from a friend of mine, but I'm not going to make the appointment until I have at least one solid cycle on my own.  Once I set the date for my Buffalo trip, I will let you ladies know and we should TOTALLY plan an Upstate NY GTG!!!! :):):)

• Hi Ladies, 
    Late posting. Been MIA for a couple days. On CD 11 now anxiously waiting for ovulation. Had a breakdown last week at work. Cried it out and then tried to stay busy afterwards. My coping mechanism is to stay busy. 

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• I wanted to just share a ((hug)) with everyone. I haven't been in the board that much this week. Today is my d&c annv. I know there are a few of you who are hitting the same time frame so extra big ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"