September 2014 Moms
Options

Third trimester booty.

My sex drive has always been super high, as has Hub's. Pregnancy has only made me more of a freak. My sister, an L&D nurse, has warned me that after week 35, we should cool our "jets" a bit, as sex can be an inducer. As a FTM, I'm not sure how much we should be cutting back. We've already tapered off more than I'd like, with him working a lot of overtime and me just being flat exhausted and sore from my job. We're down to maaaaaybe 3x a week. Is that too much for this far along?

Re: Third trimester booty.

• Options
    That is weird to me, at 35 weeks your baby is pretty much full term and though sex does sometimes induce labor it is normally the end of the pregnancy. This is my 3rd and I have never heard to cool it down. That said 3X a week is not a lot, that is normal for us.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My following words after that post were that I believe him when he says he wasn't cheating on me, even though lying about talking to someone else wasn't okay. Hence why we've gone down to 3x per week. We slowed down a bit following the incident. I'm trying to move past it, and he's trying to gain my trust back. I still need to get laid. Maybe that makes me unladylike.
  • Options
    Maybe not. But I'm trying to move on. Get back to normal. That was definitely part of my normal. I thought a lot of terrible things, about him and about me this time a couple weeks ago. But each day has gotten us to a stronger and more honest place. He's still my best friend. And I'm giving him the chance to prove that he's still the man I fell in love with.
  • Options
    Ahlome08Ahlome08 member
    edited September 2014
    @WonderWomanAbbey‌ no judging here. You said you wanted to try to work things out and you're trying to get things back to normal. Props to you for trying to make it work. People make mistakes in relationships, hell I know several people who've had similar situations and they've been married 25+years. As long as you're sure it's what you want, go for it. People that stay married their entire lives are together because they've worked through the tough times instead of just throwing in the towel. Also, from my understanding, he wasn't even cheating...he just lied about talking to someone. People make mistakes, and as long as they don't make them again, it's ok to forgive them. I think a lot of people sometimes forget the fact that we're all human.
  • Options
    @CarmAlarm‌ I didn't word that right. Lying is a big deal, but if she wants to try to work through it, getting back into the groove might be what it takes to help her with the healing. Everyone is different as are relationships, just all that I was trying to say.
  • Options
    Bella2425 said:

I don't believe anything op says. I think it's all mud.

Yeah I think I might be with ya on that one. It's way too BSC if you ask me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"