September 2014 Moms
Options

Huge congrats to all new mamas!

There's been quite a baby boom here this weekend! Just want to send happy birthdays and prayers for good recoveries to all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

baby #3 arrived in September 2014...cannot get ticker to work no matter what I try!

Re: Huge congrats to all new mamas!

• Options
    Congratulations everyone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Great idea @teenybean‌. Hope all our new September mamas are doing well and loving up on their outside babies :x

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats new mommas! Shits getting real around S14 this weekend! It's all very exciting.
  • Options
    So many new little babies born over the weekend! So exciting but I'm am also a little jealous. I wanna hold my little guy also! I don't like being due the end of September.

Congrats to everyone and their families. <:-P
  • Options
    Congrats new mommas!  Hope you are enjoying those precious, beautiful babies outside of the womb now!! :)  Also...continue taking good care of yourselves as your body begins the process of healing after labor and delivery!  
  • Options
    zoeyy said:

Congrats to everyone! And we better keep seeing you all on the September board and not losing you to August!

Not gonna happen! I know I'll need my dose of tacos and snark even more now that he's here! :)

Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Great posting idea! Hard to keep up with all the new mommas out there!

Congrats on the LOs. :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations to all moms! Also happy birthday to all the little ones! I hope everyone is enjoying every moment, and getting plenty of rest. It's been a very Happy Labor Day weekend for many.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you and same goes for all the new mommies. Holly is doing so good even though she is a night owl who likes to fuss. Hubby has been fantastic and he was up almost all night last night so I could catch up on my sleep. So I'm letting him sleep. Miss holly woke up at 7 so I went and got her before DH got up ( I'm sleeping on couch bc I cAnt get out of bed from having my c section). So all in all we are doing okay.
    Married 08-04-13
    BFP 12-31-13
    EDD 09-01-14

image"Lilypie">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"