School-Aged Children

seamless socks or other 'comfy' socks?

DD is not generally particular about fabrics & whatnot on her clothes but recently has started getting very picky about her socks and not liking the feel of seams or bunching or threads etc inside socks. I usually use the gap or old navy socks, either ankle or the fold down kind and we have some silly hello kitty type ones but she complains about all the styles now...
Anyone have a sock that a picky LO really likes? I did a quick search and there is some brand called smart knit kids but mixed reviews online...I see stride rite makes some too? I got some very thin socks there once b/c they had cute trim around the ankle & they lost shape & slid down on her immediately but maybe they have some other better quality ones?

Thanks...

Re: seamless socks or other 'comfy' socks?

• My kids have always felt that the stride-rite socks are the most comfortable.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • My son likes the happy foot socks.

We also found some seamless socks in the women's section of Walmart that I got for my daughter - but she has big feet, so that might not be an option for you! :)
    2 children - DD born Dec 2004, DS born Jan 2007
    British born, emigrated to Canada 2006
  • Loading the player...
  • One thing to try is go up a size. My daughter always complained about her socks. We went up to the next size and it helped a lot. We also are big fans of gymboree socks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Omg this was my daughter! Bit was a fight every. Single. Morning. We found tried all of the seamless socks and even had dome shipped from England- to no avail! Randomly, she found that she loved a sock by fruit of the loom that I got at target and she could pull tight as I slid her sneaker on. GOOD LUCK,
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"