October 2014 Moms
Options

Mommy Wars

Article

Saw this on my FB and thought it was interesting. It's like us after we have a blow out minus the love tits.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

Re: Mommy Wars

• Options
    This is neat. Thanks for sharing.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    AargAarg member
    Awesome article! Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought it was a nice message and really cool to see people who are polarized join together in support of all mommies.

• Options
    I loved that article! Notice none of the signs say "I don't vaccinate my kids", lol I was kinda waiting to see one just because it's such controversy between moms. I'm glad I didn't btw.
    imageimage
  • Options
    @MrsSarahRenee‌ me too! It's hard not to judge. At the end of the day I think we can all agree that we all do what is right for our families.

@griffers‌ good point! Not sure I'd be as warm and fuzzy about the article if so.

• Options
    griffers said:

I loved that article! Notice none of the signs say "I don't vaccinate my kids", lol I was kinda waiting to see one just because it's such controversy between moms. I'm glad I didn't btw.

True. They also didn't have I don't seat buckle my children/use car seats. I think the article was about legit parenting options!!!
    But I agree - I wouldn't like it if they were accepting of stupid practices.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Love that.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    I wonder if the woman holding the sign saying she let's her children watch as much tv as they want purposely turned away from the camera... ;)
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    I wonder if the woman holding the sign saying she let's her children watch as much tv as they want purposely turned away from the camera... ;)
    lol. I think she was looking at the tv...? 
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing this. That was cool to read/see.
  • Options
    Lovely pics.. And message. Thanks for sharing.
    ---------------Siggy Warning--------------------

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    Me: 32, DH: 34  / TTC since February 2011 / SA: all normal, HSG: all clear! / on Lovenox for anticardiolipid antibodies
    4 IUIs with Clomid, Letrozole, and Menopur. All BFN.
    9/12: lap / hysteroscopy: found and removed mild endometriosis, cervical polyp, and 2 para-tubular cysts
    5/13 IVF #1: Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, 10R/4M/4F, ET of 2, 5 cell and 4 cell, no frosties = BFN
    12/13 IVF #2 = November / December 2013. Microdose Lupron Protocol: 15R/6M/6F, Froze all 6 due to high E2 and P4
    FET 1: Jan 22, 2014 of one 4AB blast and one 3BB blast (3 blasts on ice!)
    BFP on HPT 4dp5dt, Beta #1 9dp5dt: 310, Beta #2 11dp5dt: 899
    First u/s on 2/17/14: TWINS!!!!! both w/HBs of 114 at 6w3d, HBs 150 and 152 at 7w5d

5/27/2014: Team purple!!!!  EDD 10/10/2014 / 
    Delivered by c-section at 32w0d 8/15/2014 due to preeclampsia/HELLP syndrome
    Baby Boy 4lbs 1oz, 17 inches
    Baby Girl 3lbs 5oz, 16 inches

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    It pretty much happens nearly every UO or FFFC, but we're still here! I am glad we talk about stuff here. There have been so many discussions that have helped me see things from someone else's side and ultimately be less judgy. Most of the time, my judgement comes from a lack of understanding. Some habits are hard to break though!

• Options
    Thanks for posting this! Great article.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"