Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Suddenly Sleepwalking?

I have a one month old baby girl. Needless to say, I am a bit sleep-deprived.

We have a boon collapsible bathtub hanging on a hook in our shower, and a few mornings ago my husband found it sitting in the tub with the legs folded out like it was ready to use.

Then, this morning, he asked me why I re-washed all the clean bottles that he has rinsed and set out to dry on the kitchen counter. They were in the soapy water in the sink.

I have no memory of doing these things. I have to assume that I am doing this in my sleep. I have no history of sleepwalking.

Anyone have any experience with something like this? I am terrified that I am going to do something harmful to the baby.

Re: Suddenly Sleepwalking?

• Are you sure, your DH isn't sleepwalking? Sleep deprived or not, it can happen to anyone. I'm a sleepwalker, but if there's something new (like a baby near by) I'm aware and won't sleepwalk. Maybe you guys can set something up on the floor (both sides of the bed) near your bed, so that if you get up to sleepwalk you knock into it/step on it (nothing harmful) so that it will wake you up. In my case, when sleepwalking, I have been woken up by a family member and I didn't go into a frenzy or shock, so don't worry about what the myth says.
    May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"