September 2013 Moms
Options

Kinda missing my boobs!

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got till it's gone

Breastfeeding is done for me now. Has been for about a week. Maybe a bit more. I caught a profile view of my boobs today in the mirror. My breasts got saggy! I knew this happens and I'm still 100% pro breastfeeding but I kinda miss the perky girls. Anyway I will go back to calling them Betty and Veronica instead of chocolate and vanilla. Lol now they match the jelly belly!!

Re: Kinda missing my boobs!

• Options
    Not looking forward to this!
  • Options
    @Albertsgirl1982‌ and @Af1004‌ so not looking forward to this!! :-/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BurrberrymumBurrberrymum member
    edited August 2014
    Oh I'm nervous to stop breastfeeding for this reason. & now that song is stuck in my head... They paved paradise and put up a parking lot, ooohhhh bop bop bop.
  • Options
    But I like my perky BIG boobs :( I'm not ready to say goodbye lol

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Thanks @scatteredtrees‌! I've had fittings before baby but hadn't thought of getting another one after the change.
  • Options
    Oh I feel ya @Albertsgirl1982‌ !! We called it quits around 9 months due to low supply and I'm saggy and smaller than pre-baby. I've always been tiny (like barely a B cup) but now even some of my old bras seem too big in the cup :((
  • Options
    I stopped breastfeeding 2 1/2 months ago and the girls went waaaaay south. I never thought I'd want a boob job but now I'm 99% sure it'll be my 40th bday gift to myself.
  • Options
    Yup I'm in the process of weaning and they are def not as perky as they use to be :( I told DH after I'm done having babies he owes me a boob job or a lift at the very least ;)
  • Options
    Why oh why could this not happen to me? Why could my boobs not have gotten smaller with nursing :( I'm over here with gigantor boobs - not in a good way. I've also never had perky boobs, ever.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @redfallon I have always had large boobs and I have never been perky either.
    I am nervous about what what is going to happen to them when I'm done nursing. :-S
  • Options
    I once worked with a girl who said she she had DDs before baby and went down to a B after. Not good for me but maybe some of you who were "blessed" before will have something more "normal" after.
  • Options
    @Af1004 said:
    I once worked with a girl who said she she had DDs before baby and went down to a B after. Not good for me but maybe some of you who were "blessed" before will have something more "normal" after.
    I wish. I was 34DD before being pregnant. She stopped nursing right before she turned 6 months. I'm a little smaller than I was when nursing, but I still wear a 36F or 36G.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @redfallon‌ I wanted to hit "love it" to let ya know I'd seen your post but definitely not living what you said! :-q
    Although it would be great if mine stayed!
  • Options
    I miss my boobs not being perky. I did not BF so not sure the difference that would have made but I went from B to C and perky to flat/floppy with stretch marks. So even though they are bigger since they are not perky I can fit them in Bs. I can't believe I am 25 and complaining about saggy boobs. Being an athletic person it sure is harder to find a sports bra that gives the support I need without too much padding.
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that part, either.  But I am looking forward to DH getting up with DD once in a while.

This!!!

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"