July 2013 Moms

Labor spam weekend

Re: Labor spam weekend

• Loading the player...
  • Pink724Pink724 member
    edited August 2014
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • @lancomechica‌ I'm so sorry. How horrible. Feel better, Vinny! And I hope you get a redo soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh no! @lancomechica‌ way to keep calm in that situation! Hope he feels better soon!

• @lancomechica‌ All the sympathies to you. Feel better, V!!

Nittany Lion football starts right now!!!!! I am so excited! (and so jealous of 3/4 of my family who is in Dublin right now)
  • @lancomechica‌ OH NO! That sounds awful! Hope you still were able to enjoy your anniversary. At least it was memorable! This is a story you can save for when V is older!

My 3 year old has peed in his bed every morning this week. I am so over doing laundry every day!!! He started sleeping in underwear instead of pull-ups a coupe months ago and has done well for the most part. This week must be a regression or he's in a funk or something. Whatever it is, stop the peeing!!! Uggg!

I'm excited about the 3 day weekend! We have no plans and I'm so glad to have some time to just relax and hang out! Anyone have fun plans?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @BetsyD2010‌ looks like you all had fun :) I went to a Carrie Underwood concert a few years ago and she definitely puts on a good show!
  • @lancomechica‌ I am impressed but your cool B-) happy anniversary!
    @maryannespier‌ I have written a few things but got to chicken to submit, my pen is Ashleigh Emley.

• @lancomechica‌ so sorry you had to deal with that, in public no less....happy anniversary, hope Vinny feels better this morning.....
    @BetsyD2010‌ looks like you guys were having a great time!
    @KKinATX‌ possible bladder infection? Any symptoms during the day? Maybe something to look out for....I hated the transition at night to underwear, it's a lot of laundry when they have an accident.....

Allison woke up crying and hungry at 545, ugh. She had a fall the other day and ripped her frenulum....so.much.blood. It was awful. My older daughter did hers at about the same age, it's scary. Then last night she reopened it and it started bleeding again! Hopefully it will be a bit better today......

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh no @lancomechica‌ !

@KKinATX‌ sorry bout the cleanup. I know of what you speak.

We are about to go on a family hike. I feel awful, but the forecast is gorgeous today less so tomorrow and I fear we will not get out if not today. DH will be carrying A. I will be hauling Kleenex and chasing S.
  • @collers4‌ I'm right there with ya. I just put him in bed with me. He's been waking up around 2:30 but rolls around and goes back to sleep but at his 5:30 wake up, I put him in bed with me because getting him back in the crib is hopeless.
  • Oh no, @lancomechica‌ X_X

Mer partied/screamed from 1:00-5:30am, but was still up for the day by 7:30. Please send coffee! ~O)
  • Haddock is taking an early nap today. I wanted to nap with him but I drank 3 cups of coffee and can't fall asleep. FWP.
  • Stacey099 said:

Karen0477 said:

Allison woke up crying and hungry at 545, ugh. She had a fall the other day and ripped her frenulum....so.much.blood. It was awful. My older daughter did hers at about the same age, it's scary. Then last night she reopened it and it started bleeding again! Hopefully it will be a bit better today......

Wasn't sure what that was so I did an image search.....lots of penis pics. Lol Added female and found it's the thing under you tongue..... haha
    Hope she's doing better
    Thanks, hers was the one on the upper gum between the two front teeth.....ouch!

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"