November 2013 Moms

PSA: Carter's

Carter's is having a 50% off everything sale with an extra 25% off on orders over $50. I bought F a winter coat and snow boots, among other things. :)

Re: PSA: Carter's

• I'm just going a size up from his size now. He's been in 12-18 months for the past 4 or so months, so I figure 18-24 will fit him for at least that long (hopefully).
  • Loading the player...
  • @CFox815‌ Babies DO grow at rapid paces...
  • Luke is 22 lbs 10 is and I went with 18 mos
  • 2T is made more longer and leaner and 24 months is made a little wider with more room for a diaper and those adorable chubby thighs.
  • CaiShov said:

Haha, guys I bought everything in 2T and 3T for my giant baby.

The next batch of clothes I buy will be 2T. :( He's on the verge of fitting into 24 month clothes. He needs to stop growing, dang it!
  • wedding06 said:

@Finnaroo‌ I would go to 18mos. Callan is 24# and 30in I think and he is growing out of the 18mos. I feel like their sizing chart isn't totally accurate and I would prefer things to be bigger than too small. Plus Fall and winter stuff can be worn for a good four months at least!

I agree with this. A is still fitting 18 months pretty well and he is about the same size as C. The 12 months will be too short and/or too tight on her legs, I think.

All the fall and winter stuff I bought was 24 months and 2T.
  • @wedding06 did you end up going to StrideRite and getting him shoes?
  • I just kept putting stuff in my cart @CFox815 style and it was getting out of control. Heading over to the Carter's store tomorrow instead. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went to the outlet by our house today. I got SO much stuff for a great price. And a $10 credit for my next visit!
  • Thanks for the PSA! Things just got out of hand. But he NEEDS it all. NEEDS!

I bought 18 month stuff. I have a tall, skinny baby. His 12 month stuff is getting snug, but it doesn't get cold here til late Oct/early Nov. so we've got some time to grow into these.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"