October 2014 Moms
Options

September Siggy Challenge is....

I know a lot of people were wanting Pinterest fails and the like but I feel like with the last two months being fails that we needed something completely different. So this month I thought we would do teenage celebrity crushes! So no childhood photos (stranger danger!!) Looking forward to seeing who everyone was crushing on ;-)

Re: September Siggy Challenge is....

• Options
    I did! I was ready for something else. Haha!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FamousEa said:
    I'm feeling rather nerd like for crushing on Harrison Ford when I was a teen...
    One of mine was Keanu Reeves, thanks to the movie Speed.

STUCK IN THE BOX

Oooh I forgot about him

Indiana Jones, Harrison Ford is hot. He's still a good looking man. He's aged really well.
  • Options
    Uh, I'm a weirdo and when I was a teen I had a crush on Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke. 

• Options
    I had a massive crush on Grease John Travolta. It was one of my favorite movies. He on the other hand, has NOT aged well. I think he paints on his hair? Lol Please just gracefully bald like Bruce Willis...

• Options
    I feel like a nerd... mine was Orlando Bloom after seeing Lord of the Rings in 8th grade.
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    Late teens was when I started really exploring my options.  I totally had a thing for Summer Glau as River Tam in Firefly.  Chick did all her own stunts; how hot is that?
  • Options

Ok, I'll play.

Since Harrison Ford is taken, I am going to go with Patrick Swayze. I have loved you since I was 4. RIP you sexy thing.

We used to call him Patrick SwayzME :) He was fine.

• Options
    Now I have to choose!! This is tough. ;) Aiming for most embarrassing here...
    imageimage
  • Options
    I loved Josh Harnett! Anyone remember that hunk of burnin' love?
    Oh- he's on showtime now ;-)
  • Options
    Ooo this is a good one! I normally don't participate in siggy challenges but for this one I may make an exception. Dibs on DiCaprio! image
    Please be Romeo & Juliet, Leo! Thanks for that Leo, helping me with Shakespeare in high school! 
  • Options
    Jordan Catalono.  Oh teenage angst!
  • Options
    I loved Josh Harnett! Anyone remember that hunk of burnin' love?
    He was my close 2nd choice!  I can't even remember what he was in, though!
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hmm my teenage crush was Prince William (before he started losing his hair) does he count as a celebrity crush?

Eww! Harry is way cuter!

image         image

• Options
    So that's my dorky teenage crush real life meeting story :).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Father's Day at the beach 2014 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    starla487 said:

I honestly don't remember what movie stars I had crushes on in high school. I mostly enjoyed looking at musicians. (Gavin Rossdale, Billy Corgan with hair, Dave Matthews, Mark Hoppus...) I can't choose!

^^^this ^^^
    I had crushes on James "Munky" Shaffer from Korn, Chino Moreno from Deftones, Maynard James Keenan from Tool, Gavin Rossdale (of course) from Bush, Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails, and *cringe* Marilyn Manson... I think the last one should've been a FFFC...
  • Options
    onelilroo said:

starla487 said:

I honestly don't remember what movie stars I had crushes on in high school. I mostly enjoyed looking at musicians. (Gavin Rossdale, Billy Corgan with hair, Dave Matthews, Mark Hoppus...) I can't choose!

^^^this ^^^
    I had crushes on James "Munky" Shaffer from Korn, Chino Moreno from Deftones, Maynard James Keenan from Tool, Gavin Rossdale (of course) from Bush, Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails, and *cringe* Marilyn Manson... I think the last one should've been a FFFC...
    --
    :-& the guy from Korn?!

image         image

• Options
    onelilroo said:

I was an angry teen... #:-S
    Feels good to get that off my chest!! Lol
    However, I also had a (totally secret) crush on Justin Timberlake. I would never have told a soul.

You are so awesome. I love it.

image         image

• Options
    onelilrooonelilroo member
    edited August 2014
    @pnwlover12‌ Munky is one of the guitarists, not the lead singer... ;)

ETA: I'm on mobile or I'd post a picture
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"