Single Parents
Options

I don't know how to title this.

Ok, so, I know I've said here that I know BD is talking about how I'm keeping DD away from him and all this other crap.  I have a source, I'm not making it up.  However, I met up with a friend of mine last night who is also friends with BD and she told me that he is not playing the victim.  That everyone knows that HE screwed up so horribly.  I also found out that psycho cunt bitch is currently in jail for assault and possibly a few other charges.  Because she attacked BD and the girlfriend of BD's best friend.

So, I now have two conflicting stories.  And tomorrow night, I'm attending a party that BD and some of his friends are attending.  I was worried about it before, because I assumed I was being portrayed as a monster to these people, but now I'm just angry.  Not because I'm not being painted as a monster, because, for real, I'm more relieved.  But, I don't know, I just don't understand what the fuck he's doing.  He knows absolutely nothing will happen between us ever again, but he has a fucking daughter that he's met 3 times.  She's 14mo old. I can understand not wanting to hang out with me and BF while he sees her, but that was our deal.  I can't see him without BF there.  I might lose my shit.

I don't know, I just needed to kind of vent/cry about this for a minute and I know that no one here at work will understand.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: I don't know how to title this.

• Options
    Hugs hunny! Hes the one who made his bed and now has to lay in it. I know its hard but at least h has your bf who loves her unconditionally. And remember it doesnt matter what he says about you, those who know you know who you are, how you are, and know the truth behind the bullshit
  • Options
    He hasn't taken me to court regarding visits. The agreement was put in place over text message (so that it was at least in writing).  If he were to take me to court, I would request supervised visits.  From my understanding, there would be an officer in the room with him and I wouldn't have to be there at all...  But then again, I haven't needed to thoroughly check this out.

Thanks for the hugs guys, I needed it even they are only e-hugs, lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    These men are a piece of work! I give you credit for even attending a party he is at...I hope it goes smooth. He needs to grow up and step up.
  • Options
    becwheat said:
    I am sorry if this has been asked before, but could he used a certified 3rd party monitor for visits? It would be at his own cost of course and they have centers where you can watch through 1 way mirrors... just  thought.
    Ugh, I just re-read this and saw that I pretty much said what you said only differently. Haha.  My brains was not working. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"