Infertility

{{{Team FUIF Check-in}}} Aug 29

RunCC37RunCC37 member
edited August 2014 in Infertility

Welcome to the Team FUIF Friday Fitness Challenge!

This is a check in for anyone who is trying to get/or stay healthy with diet and/or exercise though the process of IF. Everyone is welcome and can join at any time! We will check in every Friday to share our successes and tips, as well as get support when we falter.

Our Next Benchmark Check-in is September 5th. Choose any goal you would like meet by that date and post it to your siggy - it can be anything you want to achieve! If you continually work towards your goal, then you earn the FUIF badge… and if you meet your goal you get to add that months "star" to your badge. You can add either the blank badge or the ticker to show your participation. 

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/thumbnails/FileUpload/0a/1bee980f5c9e98588b0b18f2e8fd8e.jpg

Siggy Ticker To show you are part of the challenge you can add this ticker that counts down to our September 5th goal date - https://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/9/9go8ay0nr.png

Challenge of the Week This week, let’s set our own personal challenges. Something that will compliment your Benchmark Goal, which is coming up in one week!! Make it count!!

Team FUIF Roster

@Carol77B – exercising & following a strict diet to lose a few pounds!

@daisiesandsunshine000 – on the bench! We miss you! How’s it going?

@Hoping4LO – walking everyday and working out to get fit!

@Justone13 – jogging and eating healthy to drop a few pounds!

@pblge – Team FUIF Grad! Let us know how you’re doing when you get a chance!

@penad5 – Team FUIF Grad! Let us know how you’re doing when you get a chance!

@princessisadora – We missed you last week! How’s it going?

@RunCC37 – training for a marathon! Race Day is Sept 7th!

@scooteriste – stimming for IVF #4! GL with your cycle!

@tptbabe – on the bench while sorting out some health issues. We hope you’re feeling better & back with us soon!

**SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
       Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!

Re: {{{Team FUIF Check-in}}} Aug 29

• tptbabetptbabe member
    edited August 2014

@RunCC37 - You are going to KILL this race!!!! You've been training so hard, and I know you're nervous, but you're going to do amazingly!

I guess I really should jump back in here. I've been feeling better emotionally, if not physically, so at least I know that I can handle whatever is being thrown at me at this point? I'm walking at least, so that's good :) Somebody just started a new meetup group in our area for dachshunds, and there's a new off-leash park within walking distance, so we're going to meet up there every week. (We already belong to one in the city, but it's tough to get out there regularly!) The park just opened, so last night was the first time we'd been. It's a beautiful place and it's awesome that it's so close! That way we all get a bit of exercise ;) Though my doxie is no longer overweight. I should take a cue from her! (Have any of you heard of Obie by the way? Dude. If that dog can do it, so can I!)

So anyways, after all that... I'm didn't do a goal for this month, other than to just get through it without having a [complete] mental breakdown. So I'm going to make my goal to get to sleep before midnight every night. I know this sounds easy, but this is early for me. I wake up at five-thirty, so I need more sleep!

ETA: In case you know who Obie is, I'm not Nora! I realized after I read it that it made it sound like my doxie is Obie! My doxies name is Frieda, and she's had issues with her back, so being on crate rest for long periods of time makes it difficult to manage her weight :)

image imageimage

***EVERYONE WELCOME***
    TTC #2 with assistance since 03/11
    Me: 33, Autoimmune (Hashimotos and FMS/CFS)
    Treated with Synthroid, acupuncture, TCM and supplements
    DH: 33, MFI (very low on all counts, high antibodies, hemochromatosis)
    Many treatments tried, none successful

IVF/ICSI #1 05/14 - EPP/Antagonist, Gonal-F and Luveris, 18R, 14M, 13F - SET of 1BC, all arrested on day 5 - C/P
    Genetic testing = normal, DNA Frag = excellent
    IVF #2 03/15 - Long protocol with Suprefact, Gonal-F, and possibly Luveris, adding in PICSI

• Loading the player...
  • ::runs and hugs @tptbabe :: 

Glad to hear from you!! I think your goal to get through the month is exactly what it needs to be, and getting more sleep is an excellent challenge. Good luck with it! How fun about the new dog park and doxie group! We might need some pictures up in he-ar!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day

imageimageimage

• @RunCC37 - I didn't even take my camera! I'll bring it next week though. There's nothing happier than a pack full of wiener dogs <3
    image imageimage

***EVERYONE WELCOME***
    TTC #2 with assistance since 03/11
    Me: 33, Autoimmune (Hashimotos and FMS/CFS)
    Treated with Synthroid, acupuncture, TCM and supplements
    DH: 33, MFI (very low on all counts, high antibodies, hemochromatosis)
    Many treatments tried, none successful

IVF/ICSI #1 05/14 - EPP/Antagonist, Gonal-F and Luveris, 18R, 14M, 13F - SET of 1BC, all arrested on day 5 - C/P
    Genetic testing = normal, DNA Frag = excellent
    IVF #2 03/15 - Long protocol with Suprefact, Gonal-F, and possibly Luveris, adding in PICSI

• @runcc37 you are right it's totally normal to feel scared/nervous going into a race... especially when you've wanted to do this for so long!  Just remember your training and your nutrition/hydration on race day and you will rock this!!  Even if you do have issues and need to walk to anything you are still going to cross that finish line and get your medal!!!  Kick that races ASS!!!

@tptbabe glad you are getting back out!  That's really cool that they have a group for your specific breed of dog, what a great idea!

I'm been feeling soooo much better lately!  I've started trying to speed walk instead of my regular saunter when i take the dogs... building up a bit of a sweat and feeling my muscles actually working - i almost forgot how great that feels!!  I did managed to pull a tendon or ligament in my shoulder - most likely from swimming.  I'm going to hit the pool tonight but we'll see how it goes i may need to use a floaty board thing and just swim with my legs.  But i feel good that even with my lack of activity and sudden love off all things starchy and fake cheesy - I've only gained 10lbs! And that's about normal so I can live with that!

Since I've been MIA i don't have a benchmarch goal - but if you don't mind i'd like to set a week goal here.  I want to set up a workout routine/calendar and try to work towards sticking to it - i find it's easier to stick to it if i have a schedule - i might need to work up to getting it all in but this is kinda what i'm thinking
    Mon - Swim 30 mins minimum
    Tuesday - 5k walk
    Wednesday - light weights 
    Thursday - Off or walk if i'm feeling up to it
    Friday - Swim
    Saturday - Bike or Walk 60mins
    Sunday - Off

Hope you all have a great week!

imageimageimage
    ***Siggy Warning***
    TTC Since Feb 2011 - HSG Aug 2012 opened 1 tube - Lap Nov 2012 confirmed Endo. 
    May 2013 both tubes blocked by hydrosalpinx. Nov 2013 Essure Placed permanently blocking both tubes

IVF #1 - Jan/Feb 2014 Patch Protocol - 3 day 5 blasts Frosties - transferred 1 blast BFN 
    FET #1 - May 15 transferred 1 blast - HPT May 22 BFP - Beta #1 May 26 - 578 - Beta #2 May 28 1707
    U/S #1 June 9 6w4d hb 111 - U/S #2 June 17 7w5d HB 156 - EDD Jan 29, 2015

• Hi ladies. I just wanted to check in and offer support to my fellow Team FUIFers! I wish I had an update but my body isn't really my own right now. :-S Does it count that I've lost 10 lbs basically due to forgetting to eat? Haha. I'm sort of a lost cause after 9 days of stims but hugs to everyone!
    *** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm ready to join this group.  We are going to push IVF#2 to November or December.  I am going to try to eat healthier and exercise more frequently.  I am setting a goal to lose at least 50 lb over the next year.  I'm going to space out future IVF attempts so that my weight is closer to the goal.  I don't have a bench mark, but will set a goal for the following benchmark.  For the week, my goal is to use my elliptical a minimum of 5 days and do some strength training a a minimum of 3 days.
    Me 27 DH 29 Married since 2007, together since 2001
    Off BC since Febuary 2006 3 Clomid Cycles in 2008- symptomatic, US just showed a tilted uterus, otherwise normal, HSG normal.  DH has an ejaculatory duct obstruction and a congenital absence of the vas deferens.  This is common with cystic fibrosis carriers, but he doesn't have cystic fibrosis. IVF #1 with TESE/ICSI (Antagonist protocol) Aug 2014=BFN (poor embryo quality)   IVF #2 ICSI long lupron protocol November 2014
    imageimage
  • @penad5 - I like your plan to get a little more structure into your activity level. Go easy with yourself, and take any extra rest when you need it. Don't forget how hard your body is working for you!

@scooteriste - we get a free pass when we're cycling around here! But that doesn't mean that you should stop checking in :) I always made meditation goals when I was cycling (I love the Circle+Bloom series). Hang in there!

@alpCRNA - welcome! This is an awesome group :) Glad to have you on the team!

@KateMonster1 - I like the new name! I have no doubt that you'll make the most of your last month before IVF #2! Work it, girl!!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

• @RunCC37‌ you are doing an amazing job!!

Ugh. This week just hasn't worked at all for me. I went to run about 5 days ago opened my garage door (where my treadmill is) and it's nothing but paint fumes. I can't for the life of me figure out where it is coming from. We have gone over every square inch of the garage and can't figure it out. The fumes are subsiding but not to the point that I can run in there yet. I'm thinking if I open the garage door for an hour and keep it open while running I'll be able to do it tomorrow. :-/
    SIGGY WARNING//TICKER WARNING//PAIF

Long of the Short:
     TTC since April 2013  DH 42 y/o I'm 30  Dh had vasectomy reversal Feb 2013 after 3 months developed scar tissue 
     First Re appt was September 2013 OOP for everything minus meds  
    DH's TESE surgery December 2013
    First cycle was February 2014 BFN none to freeze
     Second cycle was April 2014 BFP ending in Chemical Pregnancy none to freeze
     Third cycle June 2014 BFN none to freez
     Fourth cycle October 30th 28 retrieved, 13 mature and 12 fertilized
    PICSI, assisted hatching and fresh sperm from my DH's TESE surgery used
    5 FROZEN from a freeze all cycle! 
    FET completed on DECEMBER 9TH!!!
    Beta #1 13dp5dt BFP!! 800
    Beta #2 15dp5dt 2100
    Beta #3 17dp5dt 3600 
    First Scan January 5th! Everything looks great! Heart rate of 121!
    Second Scan January 20th. Baby Justone13 looks amazing. Heart rate of 175!
    Baby Girl is due August 27th
    Liv Annmarie born 8/25 7lbs 6oz 21 1/2 inches long 

• What a mystery @Justone13!! I hope you get it figured out soon! I get so pissed whenever something interferes with my running plans!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

• If you'll have me I'll join too! I need to lose 10-15 pounds. I am about 15 heavier than I was last year at this time. I'm trying to fit into my warmer fall clothing and NOTHING fits.
    So, going back to the gym today. I've been walking everyday at lunch, then most nights after dinner with DH. Also I want to get my thyroid checked because there must be more to this weight gain than just IVF meds.
    So here's to getting heathy!
  • edited August 2014
    Hi girls! This will be a super quick check in. I didn't even realize I forgot to check in last week!! I'm currently in PR visiting family and celebrating with DH our 4th anniversary.
    Goals for the week hmmm I'm gonna go for walking 5mi daily and being as good as I possibly can eating while on vacation.
    @RunCC37‌ good luck with the marathon!
    @katemonster1‌ 1.5 drinks in 3 bars that's awesome! I have been at the resort less than 24h and already have had a mojito and sangria. I know I've been bad, haven't touched red meat tho!
    *Losses mentioned*
    Me: 34 DH:32
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
    9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
    IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
     IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
    Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• CML11 said:

If you'll have me I'll join too! I need to lose 10-15 pounds. I am about 15 heavier than I was last year at this time. I'm trying to fit into my warmer fall clothing and NOTHING fits.
    So, going back to the gym today. I've been walking everyday at lunch, then most nights after dinner with DH. Also I want to get my thyroid checked because there must be more to this weight gain than just IVF meds.
    So here's to getting heathy!

Welcome to the group!
    *Losses mentioned*
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• @pblge thanks for asking... The Sept cycle group is huge so I'm kind of feeling lost in the shuffle over there! I trigger tonight at 1:15am which seems ridiculous to me but whatever. This cycle has gone very well and I'm grateful for that but I feel like a bucket of ass between high (for me) E2 and a 4 hour roundtrip drive. We booked a hotel but I just want to be home in my bed with my stuff. It's hard because we were going to stay there tomorrow but now my ER is at 11:30 Mon so we could easily drive. Not sure what to do. To make this fitness related I tried to carry a laundry basket earlier. Didn't work.
    *** TW ***
  • pblge said:

Good morning ladies! Thanks for running the check-ins @RunCC37! And I really feel like someone needs to set up a Skype or something so that we can cheer you on wherever you most need it during your race. We will all be there in spirit, and I just know that you're going to kick ass!!!

@tptbabe - Glad you're doing better! I hope you and Frieda continue to heal and get healthier. I'm very jealous that you have a walking distance dog park!

@penad5 - So glad you're doing better! I'm totally in awe of your goals! Sorry about the shoulder. :(

@scooteriste - How are stims going? I think I have to stalk you....

@alpCRNA - Welcome! That's an ambitious goal! But the way you have it broken down sounds very reasonable. GOOD LUCK!!

@katemonster1 - Great name! (I'm constantly considering changing mine, but that's another story. Maybe soon.) 1.5 drinks sounds like quite an accomplishment! Especially that .5 thing. :-O Keeping up with goals while traveling is always the hardest.

@justone13 - OMG, that would drive me batty. Oh course, our garage is always a disaster zone. One of my darling OH's few flaws is that he's terribly messy in the zones that are "his." I don't even bother looking for a screwdriver or anything now--I just make him get it for me, as I'd never be able to find anything. Hope you find the source or it goes away soon!

AFM, I did a bit better this past week. I took walks almost every day, and the weight loss seems to have plateaued. Goals for this week are the same: cling to sanity as I await the next appts and watch preg symptoms come and go, get lots of water and sleep (sleep has been an issue despite feeling like I'm going to fall over from fatigue all the time), continue taking good long walks, and eat as well as I can. I have a pregnancy workout video from a previous go round that I've been contemplating, but I'm still too nervous to do anything besides walk. We also have a lot of work to do in the garden this weekend, so that will be good exercise.

High fives to all - GO TEAM GO!!!

*Losses mentioned*
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Just realized all I had writing on my last post was erased. Oh well. All I wanted to say was @pblge‌ hope you can catch some zzz soon and that everything is smooth sailing from now on.
    *Losses mentioned*
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• @scooteriste‌ Hey lady!! I didn't see an update about you triggering tonight. Yaaaaa!!! Finally moving out of stimming hell lol. Fx for Monday and that you get a boat load of good eggs. I totally understand wanting to be home. I miss my bed when we are away. Keep us posted on Monday I'll be thinking of ya!
    SIGGY WARNING//TICKER WARNING//PAIF

Long of the Short:
     TTC since April 2013  DH 42 y/o I'm 30  Dh had vasectomy reversal Feb 2013 after 3 months developed scar tissue 
     First Re appt was September 2013 OOP for everything minus meds  
    DH's TESE surgery December 2013
    First cycle was February 2014 BFN none to freeze
     Second cycle was April 2014 BFP ending in Chemical Pregnancy none to freeze
     Third cycle June 2014 BFN none to freez
     Fourth cycle October 30th 28 retrieved, 13 mature and 12 fertilized
    PICSI, assisted hatching and fresh sperm from my DH's TESE surgery used
    5 FROZEN from a freeze all cycle! 
    FET completed on DECEMBER 9TH!!!
    Beta #1 13dp5dt BFP!! 800
    Beta #2 15dp5dt 2100
    Beta #3 17dp5dt 3600 
    First Scan January 5th! Everything looks great! Heart rate of 121!
    Second Scan January 20th. Baby Justone13 looks amazing. Heart rate of 175!
    Baby Girl is due August 27th
    Liv Annmarie born 8/25 7lbs 6oz 21 1/2 inches long 

• @pblge - it sounds like you're on a good path :)

@CML11 - welcome!!

@princessisadora - enjoy your vacation!! 

@scooteriste - Good luck!! Pardon me for slacking off on my stalking... I hope you got a good haul and the fert reports are exceeding your expectations!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

• Sorry for the late check-in, but I was in Atlanta for Dragon Con all weekend and I cheated up a storm on my diet. Lots of eating whatever I wanted and an immense amount of drinking. However, since that should be my last Dragon Con for the foreseeable future (please, please, please!), I decided to go all out. 

If you are not familiar with it, I like to describe it as the best four night Halloween party you'll even go to. With panels of semi-famous TV and movie stars and quirky shopping thrown in.

I was mostly back on my diet yesterday and will be strictly back on it today. And already penciling in my elliptical workouts for the week.

I think my COTW will be to focus on the exercising.   

***************************Loss Mentioned***************************

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #1 BCPs/Antagonist w/ICSI Jan 2014 = BFN

IVF #2 MDL w/PICSI March 2014 = BFN

IVF #3 EPP/Antagonist w/PICSI May/June 2014 = BFP!; MMC 6w4d

IVF #4 No suppression/Antagonist Nov 2014/Converted to IUI #1 = BFN
    IVF #4.1 Feb 2015 = cancelled
    IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal
    IVF #5 June 2015 EPP with Antagonist 

Everyone welcome!

• Thanks, loves. Sorry for not being super stalk-able... I haven't been feeling like posting too much on the Sept group, lots of first timer excitement that I just can't match at this point. We had a good haul and decent fert rate for our DOR/MFI status (10M/6F) but our main challenge is getting embryos to live past day 3 so this is the tough part for us. The reason we are at this clinic is because of their better stats and top notch lab, plus they are willing to do a 3DT if we only have a couple of front runner embryos again. Our last clinic was mandatory 5DT. My COTW is staying sane, continuing my Circle + Bloom meditations and staying positive!
    *** TW ***
  • @scooteriste‌ - I feel you on the IVF group check-ins... I can't look at most threads around here besides this one and Hanging on to a Dream.... It just triggers way too much egg/embryo/frosty envy and green is just not my color. It is hard when all this gets to the point that I'm not even jealous of fertiles anymore. I am jealous of Infertiles who have success with IUI or IVF. It makes no sense to me, but that's the honest and ugly truth.
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

• @RunCC37‌, you put it perfectly. Its pretty sad that I don't even feel like I fit in on an Infertility forum anymore! It's like I need a forum for card carrying, cape wearing super infertiles!
    *** TW ***
  • Holy crap @RunCC37 and @scooteriste I feel the same freakin' way! I've been considering moving over to the IF Veterans group because it is so hard here with all the first time successes and their unbridled optimism. It makes me feel bitter and old and sad. I am going to look for a therapist on the Resolve site, which I know will be a good thing, but feel tired that I am in a position to need the help.

***************************Loss Mentioned***************************

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #1 BCPs/Antagonist w/ICSI Jan 2014 = BFN

IVF #2 MDL w/PICSI March 2014 = BFN

IVF #3 EPP/Antagonist w/PICSI May/June 2014 = BFP!; MMC 6w4d

IVF #4 No suppression/Antagonist Nov 2014/Converted to IUI #1 = BFN
    IVF #4.1 Feb 2015 = cancelled
    IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal
    IVF #5 June 2015 EPP with Antagonist 

Everyone welcome!

• Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join. I'm currently training for 2 half marathons in October. Taking breaks for cycling is really killing my stamina. I guess my goal for the next couple of weeks is to keep up with my training miles as much as possible. I start stims again around sept 15, so I know I'll be benched for a few weeks soon. I'm still optimistic that I can make it through my half marathons without dying. I'm determined not to skip either race if possible!

@RunCC37‌ Good luck with the marathon! I can't wait to hear how you did and see your medal!
    Me - 32 H - 32
    Married July 2009
    TTC#1 since Feb 2013
    RE consult Oct 2013 due to short cycles/light periods
    Dx: Diminished ovarian reserve/unexplained thinned uterine lining
    IVF#1 May 2014 - Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix - 7R 4M 3F - 1 frosty (4AB)
    IVF#2 August 2014 - Lupron/Follistim/Menopur - 9R 4M 0F
    IVF#3 w/ICSI September 2014 - Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix - 4R 4M 4F - 1 frosty
    FET#1 Dec 2014 - Lupron/Estrace(transdermal and vaginal)/Viagra/G-CSF wash - Cancelled due to poor lining response
                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • **loss and pregnancy mentioned**

(((hugs))) to all the ladies struggling here. I've felt the same way, and I actually wrong my IFVets intro post weeks ago. I do have to remind myself that I, too, got pregnant after IVF #1, and we see how well that worked out. 8-|

@Carol77b - Hope you can find a good therapist. I have one, but she's just this side of useless. I mentioned yesterday to her that my pregnancy symptoms haven't been very consistent, which I KNOW is not at all abnormal, but she said, "Oh, really? That's strange. Hope it's all okay." I refrained from shouting "SHUT THE F UP, LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in response. Despite moments like this it's still been a good thing for me.

@AuroraP725 - Wow on the two half-marathons! Amazing.

@tabbytown - Sending you ((hugs)). Hope you can find a plan that gives you optimism again!

@scooteriste - Congrats on a great retrieval! Are you feeling better these days? The days past ER were always rough, and I was so happy to start feeling human again. Take walks while the weather is still nice!!!

@princessisadora - Happy anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

@CML11 - Sounds like you're off to a great start! Definitely get your thyroid checked, but don't be surprised if you're fine in that dept. It is amazing how IVF can pack on the pounds!

@RunCC37 - Not many days left! Hope your "tapering" prep is going well. :)

We have a perfect fall day here, and my "nap time" (aka lying down, resting, and catching up on TB) is over, so I'm going to take the dog out for a stroll. Hope everyone is doing well!

**********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • Hi there, Team! I'm so sorry that I didn't get the check-in posted yesterday! AUGH!!! And it is our Benchmark Check-in!!! It's been crazy with back-to-school (I'm a teacher), and now I'm in marathon mode. I'll try to get the post up tonight before I go to bed.
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"