July 2013 Moms
Options

Hello Kitty Spamrio

Yesterday I had a PSL. It was good. Not great. Certainly not worth all the calories. My motto is don't waste your calories on beverages unless they contain alcohol. I felt jittery afterwards. Was it the lethal dose of sugar, the petroleum-filled artificial, flavors, the caffeine, or all the farm, corp. milk?

I had my PSL on my way to the apple orchard. They were selling hand-knit baby hats there, which inspired me to try to make my own for Finn. After an evening of knitting, I tried the nearly-finished product on him to see how he looked. He hates it. Won't even keep it on long enough for a pic. But to give you an idea of the cuteness, here is Finnie in the hat it was modeled after:

Cute, right? Ugh, toddlers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hello Kitty Spamrio

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for your first PSL! Sorry it was disappointing. I can't remember the last time I had one, but I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon since I'm avoiding the extra sugars.

The hat is CUTE, @valstulas

P.S. I have a picture for you. I had to take a screenshot when I saw it because I immediately thought of you and your recent posts. =)) Coming right up...
  • Options
    @EagleWife‌ I'm dead. =))

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    valstulas said:

@EagleWife‌ I'm dead. =))

Lol. Thank you, iTunes Radio. We switched to Pandora after that.
  • Options
    @valstulas‌ that hat is too cute.

@fabk‌ good luck with the spreadsheets! DH uses Access all the time. Can I ask in what field this job is?

L is a fusspot this morning. Boo.
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • Options
    fabkfabk member
    @pink724 Its for Community Care for Seniors. They use Access to track all their clients, volunteers, events, etc. Its been a few years since I used Access so figure I better brush up before my test on Tuesday.
  • Options
    G got up at 7 but since then he's been really groggy and tired. He wanted to sit inmy lap for 10 mins while I rocked and rubbed his feet! :x It was really nice. He has since gone down to the floor, laying on his back with his monkey.
    Pretty sure @squirmworms‌ asked this the other day and I missed the response - are teething runny noses clear? G has green snot and just wondering if he has a col or it's teething.

• Options
    @Stacey099‌ I figured it out. It was not teething it was a cold. She passed it on to me. So I am going to say green is sick teething is clear.
  • Options
    @valstulas He is adorable. Pretty much cutest start to a spam feed ever!
  • Options

@Stacey099‌ I figured it out. It was not teething it was a cold. She passed it on to me. So I am going to say green is sick teething is clear.

That's what I figured. He's also crazy tired allthe time. Hopefully he can shake this quick. I feel so clueless :-??

• Options

@haddocky - yesterday a woman at the park had her dog "wave to the little girl." It doesn't bug me at all? I'm with you.

I should've just told him his name and let him make his own assumptions, not sure why I didn't.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"