November 2014 Moms

Weight gain?

2»

Re: Weight gain?

• Loading the player...
  • For the sake of rounding out the numbers here, up 26 pounds in 28 weeks. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lizzielu82. I did actually. Why do you say that? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I will be 31weeks Monday. I stopped weighing myself! I just told the doctor to tell me if it was to much!
  • I'm up 23 at almost 29 weeks but I don't really care about it or how much more I will gain. I'm happy my baby is growing. I have friends who have gained 60+ with their pregnancies. I don't want to go that far, but 25-35 is a healthy range.
  • Yes! Like I don't just want to know how much you've gained, I want to see if you were fat to start with. So yep, I am up 13 which has already nearly maxed me out for my goal since I am a chunker. Shame on me. Moo.
    LOL. I've gained 15lbs at 27 weeks, but am also a chunker, so this is supposedly the max I'm supposed to gain. I think it's kinda b.s. that we're only supposed to gain such a small amount. It's not like I'm sitting here eating sticks of butter, I'm growing an effing baby. Everything is normal thus far, so I'm not stressing it.

Also, OP, you are gorgeous and you look amazing, but nope, you are not getting a pic out of me in my preggo tent muumuus, while you sport your cute petite bump. :p
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
  • I love weight gain posts but it's because I have a borderline obsessive relationship with weight gain. So yeahhhh....these really aren't the best if I'm being honest.
  • 29weeks. Up 30lbs and not having twins. Go me!! I'm still happy #pregnancyweightdontcare
  • bethas said:

You know, the more I think about it, what if this is some creepy guy behind a keyboard who gets off on pics of pregnant women? Ewwwwwww.

can you Google image search It?? I am so technically challenged it is sad.

you got a greatpoint though.
  • I can't believe OP hasn't come back to check up on all us fatties. (OP- I'm 27 +5 today and I've gained 20 lbs...well probably more like 23 after all the crap I ate today. But damn...Oreo Nutty Salted Caramel ice cream at Baskin Robbins, y'all. OMG.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"