NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

Re: I love......

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I love cheese plates.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha! I love all of these things, plus wine.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love all of the above (garden tomatoes in caprese, yummers!) and three day weekends!!
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Options
    Cool, lazy afternoons!  Hope to have a few this long weekend!

• Options
    I love Anaheim breakfast paninis from Corner Bakery. I'm eating one now, actually.
    Me: 38 DH: 40 TTC#1 (and likely only) since 9/13. Saw RE 5/14, SA good, AMH 2.36, FSH 7.2, estradiol 69.6 indicating good egg reserve. Using OPKs. First Letrozole cycle 6/14, a burst cyst and a BFN. Second Letrozole cycle 7/14, BFN. 

Update 11/14 - had laparoscopy 10/28, good news is that my uterus and left tube look good, and they were able to drain the cyst on my left ovary. Bad news is that right tube and ovary have endo and scar tissue, so they're pretty useless.. Best news is that we finally have some answers and a path forward. Taking 7.5 mg letrozole CD 2-6 to put that good left ovary through its paces. 

UPDATE 2/2015 - We switched to another fertility clinic, but fortunately we don't have to start all over. We're doing two cycles of Clomid plus IUI, if neither of those take, we'll do IVF in April, potentially with ICSI. (DH's SA has gone downhill, likely due to excessive exercise.) IUI#1 2/25/15....
  • Options
    @JimBobCooter‌ what movie is about garden tomatoes. I want to see it if it exists. =P~

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    I love CHIPOTLE! Nom, nom.
  • Options
    Also, right now I love making jam (I do freezer jam, which doesn't require canning equipment). It's so easy, it's tasty, and it means no icky chemicals or additives - just fruit, sugar, pectin and water.
    Me: 38 DH: 40 TTC#1 (and likely only) since 9/13. Saw RE 5/14, SA good, AMH 2.36, FSH 7.2, estradiol 69.6 indicating good egg reserve. Using OPKs. First Letrozole cycle 6/14, a burst cyst and a BFN. Second Letrozole cycle 7/14, BFN. 

Update 11/14 - had laparoscopy 10/28, good news is that my uterus and left tube look good, and they were able to drain the cyst on my left ovary. Bad news is that right tube and ovary have endo and scar tissue, so they're pretty useless.. Best news is that we finally have some answers and a path forward. Taking 7.5 mg letrozole CD 2-6 to put that good left ovary through its paces. 

UPDATE 2/2015 - We switched to another fertility clinic, but fortunately we don't have to start all over. We're doing two cycles of Clomid plus IUI, if neither of those take, we'll do IVF in April, potentially with ICSI. (DH's SA has gone downhill, likely due to excessive exercise.) IUI#1 2/25/15....
  • Options
    @Austrogermokee‌ now you have to share your jam recipe. :)

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    Freezer jam is so easy! This is the one I made last night: https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/blueberry-freezer-jam/8a024e45-67b2-4fe0-89fc-806025bed114

You can easily find a recipe by Googling "(type of fruit) freezer jam." It's called freezer jam because it isn't shelf stable - it should be stored in the freezer, then once it's defrosted you should use it up within two weeks. You need canning equipment and more steps to make shelf stable jam. I use smaller Mason jars so it gets used up before it goes bad, but Tupperware is okay too.

All you need to do is mash up fruit and sugar, and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then boil together pectin (a congealing agent) and water, stirring, and pour the mixture over the fruit and sugar. Stir, pour into jars, leave out on the counter for 24 hours to set, then move to fridge or freezer. It's not as thick as store-bought stuff, but you can really taste the fruit instead of a bunch of chemicals.

Now I'm thinking this weekend I'll go hit the farmer's market and load up on fruit so I can make a winter supply of jam. 

• Options
    Thanks @Austrogermokee‌ that is super simple. I love making things fresh with no additives. This is going to be great for me.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    You're welcome! It's so easy that I'm never going back to store-bought again.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Three hour naps
  • Options
    Dunkin donuts coffee and weekends
  • Options
    Naps and a clean house!
    Me 38 DH 40
    TTC since Dec 2010.
    Diagnosed anovulatory, HSG clear. Slight MFI- borderline count, but excellent motility and morphology 
    Nov. 12- Feb.13 Gonal F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFN
    Lap April 13. Found blocked tube and bridged fimbria. Opened tube and cut fimbria. All clear 
    June 13  Gonal F+ Pregnyl +IUI = BFN Stopped treatment with RE due to side effects from drugs and told we needed IVF.
    Oct. 13 started Accupuncture and Chinese herbs- being monitored by RE. Getting better response- e2 and follie size. 
    Now RE says TI till March, then IUI. Fingers crossed, 

All welcome
  • Options
    So I made yummy cheese pie with my garden tomatoes and I've eaten so much my allergy to citric acid is in full swing. I can't stop itching my body and I had to take Benadryl yesterday and slept through half of the day :(

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    I love cookouts on 3 day weekends!  I also love lazy afternoons on the back porch and chilled white wine. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love fresh banana bread with chocolate chips.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"