rrhodes11rrhodes11 member
edited August 2014 in March 2015 Moms

Re: .

• Options
    What is the "nub theory"?
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh good Lord. I can't..... I just....no...just no.
  • Options
    You guys need to do a little research & learn some respect . If you have nothing nice to say don't comment , it's that simple
  • Options
    Wow you no a name . Who's to say that's actually my name .
    Also I do not care what these ladies have been through nobody asked them to comment did they . Just sticking there nose in with there unwanted opinions .
  • Options
    It's KNOW, not NO.
  • Options
    rrhodes11 said:

Wow you no a name . Who's to say that's actually my name .
    Also I do not care what these ladies have been through nobody asked them to comment did they . Just sticking there nose in with there unwanted opinions .

Excuse me? Gtfo.
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • Options
    Your baby is asexual in my medically trained opinion. So yay, you get to decide!
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    You don't get to come into this group and tell people how and when to reply. Take a look at other posts to get a feel for this board. Nobody wants to look at your unborn child's genitals to guess the sex.

Side note, do they not have the letter K in the alphabet where you're from?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I will spell whatever I want however I want . This is no English exam .
    & yes I did ask for other opinions besides my own . Your bully's that's the be all and end all . I'm done . You's continue trolling on other poor women asking for advise hope it makes you feel better . Peace out am done . Skanks
  • Options
    rrhodes11 said:

I will spell whatever I want however I want . This is no English exam .
    & yes I did ask for other opinions besides my own . Your bully's that's the be all and end all . I'm done . You's continue trolling on other poor women asking for advise hope it makes you feel better . Peace out am done . Skanks

QFP

image    image

baby development
  • Options
    Congratulations. It's a bulldog. Now GTFO.
  • Options
    Yes, I am "no about nub theory." No, it doesn't work.
    Me:  28  DH:  33
    Married:  10/04/2014
    DD1:  03/02/15
    DD2:  08/04/16
    Baby 3 Due:  11/23/18!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG and learn there, their and they're while you are at it.

And GTFO with your not caring what anyone went through. If you aren't going to be a member of this community or care about out members, why on earth would we answer your fucking stupid question??
  • Options
    Your all English teachers I take it , all your doing is correcting shit . Should really give it a rest it's quite boring .
  • Options
    LOL. I'm just gonna start laughing at all these posts. They are quite comical :D

M & N: 05.27.2012 <3 
    Natural M/C: 08.27.13 at 8 weeks
    BFP: 07.02.14 ! 
    Baby #1 EDD: 03.11.15 

image image image

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank god. She's leaving on her own (I fucking hope). I'm about *thiiiiis* close to violating TOU on the next one who brings this shit here. I may need to log off for the night. Don't know yet..
  • Options
    psychbearpsychbear member
    edited August 2014
    rrhodes11 said:
    I will spell whatever I want, however I want . This is not an English exam . & And yes, I did ask for other opinions besides my own . You're bully's bullies and that's the be all and end all . I'm done . You's continue trolling on other poor women asking for advise advice. I hope it makes you feel better . Peace out I am done . Skanks.
    ETA: Oooo @katydid2014 beat me too it.
    March '15 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fail

BFP #1: 4.3.14
    EDD: 12.2.14
    M/C: 5.11.14

BFP #2: 7.4.14
    EDD: 3.10.15
  • Options
    So you're just fine with sounding uneducated then? Just wanna be sure.
  • Options
    She's got to be from Philly, we are the only ones who think you's is acceptable
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options

rrhodes11 said:

Your all English teachers I take it , all your doing is correcting shit . Should really give it a rest it's quite boring .

Why are you still here? And, yes there are a few English teachers here. Most of the women on this board are educated women. I can see how that is a problem for you.

@ToasterCat‌, that last sentence. I cannot stop laughing!
    =))
    Me:  28  DH:  33
    Married:  10/04/2014
    DD1:  03/02/15
    DD2:  08/04/16
    Baby 3 Due:  11/23/18!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    rrhodes11 said:
    You're all English teachers I take it , all you're doing is correcting shit . You should really give it a rest, it's quite boring .
    We're correcting your shit so we can read it without our eyes bleeding. Oh, and not an English teacher, just an educated person who can form a proper sentence.

Also….I thought you were done?
    March '15 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fail

BFP #1: 4.3.14
    EDD: 12.2.14
    M/C: 5.11.14

BFP #2: 7.4.14
    EDD: 3.10.15
  • Options
    If I sound uneducated them so be it I'm uneducated . You no nothing about me or the reason behind the grammar . Tbh I'm proud of my spelling since it was only last year I learned so yeah you go ahead and spit your venim. many people suffer with dyslexia and I'm not ashamed to say I do .
  • Options
    rrhodes11 said:

If I sound uneducated them so be it I'm uneducated . You no nothing about me or the reason behind the grammar . Tbh I'm proud of my spelling since it was only last year I learned so yeah you go ahead and spit your venim. many people suffer with dyslexia and I'm not ashamed to say I do .

To Feed it? Or not to feed it? That is the question.

image    image

baby development
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"