June 2013 Moms

How do I get my husband to understand I am NOT okay with him going to a strip club?

My husband's brother is getting married in Oct. The bachelor party was just changed to include a trip to the strip club. I will be 31 weeks pregnant at the time of the party and I am NOT okay with him going to the club. Also, my husband planned this strip club party at the request of his brother's fiancee. I don't want to forbid him to go. I think his brother would blame me for messing up the plans if he doesn't go. What I truly want is for him to decide he doesn't want to go.

It's not that I have any issue with strip clubs in general. I have no problem with him being there if we go together. But for some reason, even though I completely trust him, I am freaking out about this change of plans. It's all I have thought about since he told me. I can't sleep and I feel sick to my stomach every time I think about it. Am I over-reacting? Why is this bothering me so much? What if I can't get past it? I don't think I can go six more weeks with this stress. It's not healthy for me or our baby.

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Overthinking it.

I don't understand why you don't want him going if you are fine with him going if he's with you? Maybe I misread that part?

Just man up and tell him you don't want him going or get over it. Don't manipulate him into thinking he doesn't want to go. Cuz that's just the high school way to deal with problems.

Me and Zech

• My vote is she realized she was on the wrong board and left in a hurry :)

Me and Zech

• I hate lame trolls.

• majwv8 said:

And apparently she came back to mark the question as answered.

Or does that happen automatically?

Idk. Whenever I see someone use the question/answer post format, I already assume they have no idea what they are doing.

I thought the person that posted it had to mark it as answered too.
    Mods can do it, too, but I bet op did it. Also I hate the question format.

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• I just realized I did, in fact, post in the wrong forum. I'm sorry to have bothered everyone. Also, I had an emergency come up and haven't been available to get back. Anyway, thanks for the responses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"