Babies on the Brain

2nd announcement

any good/creative ideas to announce the pregnancy of a second child ...

Re: 2nd announcement

• "Hello Husband, I am pregnant."

Or the ever popular "picture of the first born wearing a Big Brother/Big Sister shirt posted on Facebook" also seems to work.

I never understand the desire to make a big production out of announcing a pregnancy, especially to your SO...i mean he is likely in on the fact that you're TTC.  It's not REALLY a surprise.  And i'm the same way about other people.  I don't want a fuss, especially from everyone i know on FB.  It is unlikely that i will tell anyone other than my H until the second trimester; and FB will be lucky if i post even one "bump pic" the whole time i'm knocked up.  I just don't really get it.

• Try Pinterest. There's a ton of great ideas on there.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the minority, but I love cute little ways to announce a pregnancy. I like the "big brother" or "big sister" shirt idea. Look around on Pinterest.
  • Hi, lurking from the month club boards here, we didn't think we'd be able to conceive so made a big deal about the announcement for my parents and inlaws with jigsaws that said "You're going to be a grandpa!" and "You're going to be a grandma!" that I made on cafepress.

It depends who the announcement is for and how they'd take it but the internet has loads of clever ones.
  • I would look at pinterest...but I'm in the camp where I like announcements, if it works in your relationship. I don't think you need a whole party for everyone, but sometimes a cute announcement really makes a persons day...and ends up being a good story.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"