May 2014 Moms

I screwed up

Last night I said to my husband, we are so lucky I meet mama's and read posts on the bump all the time complaining about how their babies won't sleep. We have such a great sleeper maybe it's time for me to start working more. Yeah so after I spoke these words, she woke up twice last night and then is up for the day at 6 am. Right now I am blearily pumping while she giggles and plays with Minnie toy in her pack n play.

Re: I screwed up

• I tell my dh the same thing! I also tell him how helpful the reflux check in is. It lets me know we are not alone with dealing with it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha! I just said this to DH today also! I said man these poor mamas on the bump and their babies that don't sleep. We are blessed we have had a great sleeper since 8 weeks! He says shuuuuusssshhhh!!!! I was like uh yeah maybe I should. Hahaha
  • I had a co-worker who had her baby 2 days after me come chat yesterday and I was telling her how LO is an amazing sleeper and he decided to STTN completely right before I went back to work. Then last night he woke up at 4 am...wasn't hungry or needed a diaper, but wiiiiiiide awake and not wanting to sleep. Yep. Baby sleep karma.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Yes yes yes. I went back to work and everyone asked how LO sleeps. Well she WAS sleeping great. Of course once I told everyone that she started waking up several times a night now.
  • Mine too! She was sleeping great and now that I'm at work she wakes up a lot. She also only sleeps on her side, so we can worry about SIDS too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I swear I feel like my guy reads mind!! He's like, haha I'll show you momma.
  • I wish my LO only woke up twice last night...I think he was up every hour after 1AM :( When he sleeps for 3-4 hours straight I always want to comment on how well he's sleeping but know the moment I do he will wake up. Hoping this mental leap will turn very soon and he'll be back to sleeping better!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"