February 2013 Moms

Surviving the Mom sickness

Yuck. I've caught the kids' virus. My mom kept C an extra two days because she came down with a fever the day they were supposed to come home after Amelia was born. Then E came down with it yesterday. Tonight, I have the body aches and chills on top of the post surgery pain.

I think I'm calling my mom to come and pick us up tomorrow and take us out to her house for the day, so that she can play with the older ones while I sleep.
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: Surviving the Mom sickness

• Oh no!!! That sucks! I hope y'all get to feeling better soon! Definitely call your mom! ;-)

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• @DC2London‌ I don't think it's milk fever, my milk came in the day I left the hospital, so it's been several days. I think I've actually finally regulated. If I hadn't had my incision checked this morning, I'd be inclined to think that was the culprit. But the incision was fine, and both older kids have been sick. :(

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh, I'm sorry.  Hope you are all feeling better soon!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Oh yuck. Your body is already trying to heal. That's horrible. Hope you feel better fast!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • tamarar5tamarar5 member
    edited August 2014
    Does anyone have suggestions to keep my older ones occupied, just in case mom can't come to the rescue? I forgot, she and my dad are going out of town for the weekend Friday so she was hoping to clean and pack tomorrow.

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• SummerLove21SummerLove21 member
    edited August 2014
    tamarar5 said:
    Yuck. I've caught the kids' virus. My mom kept C an extra two days because she came down with a fever the day they were supposed to come home after Amelia was born. Then E came down with it yesterday. Tonight, I have the body aches and chills on top of the post surgery pain. I think I'm calling my mom to come and pick us up tomorrow and take us out to her house for the day, so that she can play with the older ones while I sleep.

Do it!!!

Also, sorry you are sick...with a newborn!  Ugh, that is one of my nightmares.  Do your older kids like movies?  Video/computer games?  Do what you gotta, mama!

• Ugh that sucks, I'm sorry! FI has been sick for 2 weeks almost, and I've been keeping my distance to avoid it. I feel bad not giving him any physical love, but he understands how crappy it would be to go into labor with a cold.

• DH flat out told me to go out to mom's, he is coming down with the same crud, so he wouldn't be able to help much with the kids. Talked with mom, and dh is going to drive us out (since I can't) and drop us off. Well stay the night and he'll pick us up Friday after he's slept and hopefully we both will be healthy again.

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"