Parenting

TTMA Your Backpack Diaper Bag

Yes I still lug around all the things in case of a toddler apocalypse and probably always will. I want a backpack for outings now so tell me what kinds are good. Wipeable, cold storage, easy close, easy open, not gigantic, but not tiny, etc. Lots of organization is needed. Fashionable but something MH can carry too. Price range is pretty open because my birthday is coming up. Thanks in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTMA Your Backpack Diaper Bag

• I have this one and love it...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAL6RDO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's not specifically a diaper bag, and has no insulated parts, but it could easily fit a small cooler (like lunch size) bag. I doubt your H would want to carry this one, but they have several other style options too. I love the separate compartments in this one, and the small one on top fits my phone perfectly. I've only had it for a few months, so I can't speak on it's durability.

H also has a Kelty pack that he's had for several years, that thing is indestructible.

image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • @phunkyphish‌ I really like all the style options. Price is good too!

@humptydance‌ I didn't get one of those sling bags. Harrumph!

@golfergirl08‌ I keep hearing about Petunia Pickle Bottom. I'll take a look.

• Loading the player...
  • I have a Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack and a Skip Hop Via Backpack. If you want to carry it mostly as a backpack I do not recommend the PPB. Its a good bag and holds a lot but it is not very comfortable as a backpack. If I use it I always use the shoulder strap or put it in the stroller.

I love my skip hop via backpack. It holds a ton of stuff and is so comfortable. It also has a lot of seperate compartments to organize everything including a separate changing compartment for diapers, wipes, and changing pad and also a mommy pocket for keys, phone, etc. It doesn't have an insulated pocket though.
    imageimageimageimage
  • @ScoutNumbers05‌ I really like that bag! I find it sleek and I'm betting DH would like it the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"