October 2014 Moms
Options

PSA Carter's 50% off

www.carters.com

Because we all NEED one of these! :)

https://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/3c/f1/3cf1ecfaf4a4007e8cd962afa1d08675/carter-s-my-first-turkey-day-bodysuit-baby.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

Re: PSA Carter's 50% off

• Options
    You can also use a code for an extra 20% off if you spend over $40. This code can be found on retailmenot.com
     image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aander6 said:
    You can also use a code for an extra 20% off if you spend over $40. This code can be found on retailmenot.com
    WOW! Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahhh I was in Carter's over the weekend swooning over an outfit and you just convinced me to pull the trigger! :)
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    Is it weird I already picked out the kid's Christmas pjs? They are mine next time I'm near a Carter's.
        Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• Options
    Love this! Saw it at the Carters store on Sunday and took all I had not to buy it!!

View Full Size Image
  • Options
    Also, if you're shopping at Carter's online, use Ebates for an additional 2.5% cash back.  Every little bit helps!

• Options
    With DS I learned the hard way. Once that stuff is out buy it immediately because it won't be there next time. Now I have Halloween pjs by August and Christmas stuff in September! I've also picked out LO's Christmas stocking from PBK. I'm always afraid I'll miss out.
        Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• Options
    @wildflower75‌ thanks for letting us know!
  • Options
    We got this at my shower!

But. It's like 3-6 months. We also got a first halloween that is 3-6 months.

I mean. She can wear them if they are big, right? Who cares?

But then she got a First Mother's Day, First Father's Day, First Easter, etc. all in 12 months. REALLY? That might be too big, me thinks.

It was all part of a theme gift. It was actually pretty cute.
  • Options
    Bump!

I was just looking around on the site and they're giving an extra 25% off this weekend on purchases of $50 or more (which also qualifies you for free shipping). Code is LABORDAY. 
    WHAT???!!!
    THANK YOU!!!
     I knew that I was holding out for a good reason!! I was having a hard time deciding on things and wanted to make sure I got it ALL and now this bonus!?!?! WOOT! WOOT!!

• Options
    And, if you buy in the store, you can use the same coupons/discounts, plus earn rewards cash.  I think it's $10 for every $40 spent to use later.  They don't expire for a few months.  I always earn these, then go in during sales and clearance door busters and get a dozen things for like $60. 
    Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Random question for you guys.. I want to order a Halloween outfit in case LO is here on time or early (my EDD is 10/29). Should I order NB or 0-3? Or both? I was leaning towards one because I don't even know if the baby will be here, but now I'm not sure.
  • Options
    apk4 said:
    Random question for you guys.. I want to order a Halloween outfit in case LO is here on time or early (my EDD is 10/29). Should I order NB or 0-3? Or both? I was leaning towards one because I don't even know if the baby will be here, but now I'm not sure.
    I would order NB.

• Options
    apk4 said:
    I would order NB.
    Thanks, that's what I have in my cart. :) 
  • Options
    apk4 said:

DD was 8 lbs 10 oz and she fit comfortably in newborn clothes.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    My EDD is 10/28.  I didn't bother ordering any Halloween stuff because I remember my latent rage when I had to go return Christmas pajamas I bought for my daughter (due 12/28, born 12/31).

Also, I want my extra 5% off, dammit!  I was robbed by giving them my money so early!

• Options
    Damnit Guise! You just made me spend $50. Seriously though, I neeeeeded the Christmas outfit with the penguin on the butt. It was vital....
  • Options
    I spent $98 yesterday. I couldn't stop adding to my cart! Then I made the mistake of clicking on the osh kosh site......I had to step away before I bought every pair of overalls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"