October 2012 Moms
Options

Wednesday wine day?

I dunno. Lame title but there is no randoms yet! My husband is finally home and brought me the most delicious chocolates in the world from Seattle! What's up with y'all?
image                 image
Lilypie - (52Ft)

Re: Wednesday wine day?

• Options
    Great minds and all that... ;) I can change mine to HDBD.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I am getting an hiur and a half massage, sugar scrub, and facial tonight. I am my friend's final for massage therapy school. Hells yes.

Girl is running a solid 101 and change temp. She is acting ok as long as she is touching me or playing at my feet. Otherwise she loses her mind. She hasn't mentioned hurting when she pees again, even when I asked her where her ouchie is. Hope that was a fluke.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BrooketheCat‌ I am keeping my eye on her this morning. If her fever stays high or she keeps grabbing herself I will call.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Work has been a nightmare this week so far! I am so over it! I need a vacation from work right now!

• Options
    Congrats steph <:-P party time!!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    When my kid says blast off it sounds like asshole.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I didn't mow the grass for the whole 2 weeks my hubs was away. I forgot how to work the rider (haven't done it in years ). I told him I would help now that he is home and can show me how. I got done all but 1 strip of the front yard and ran out of gas! Good thing I didn't mow while he was away!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Sympathy love tit @LuckySquare‌ and @piffley‌. Same here.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    @BrooketheCat‌ I have mixed feelings. I am all for a 9 year old learning to shoot, but I'm not sure that I'd put an Uzi in a kid's hands. Its a mighty powerful gun for such little hands to handle. Alice will stick with a .22 or a .9 for a long while. (Once she starts shooting, which wont be for years yet. She isnt shooting now. Promise!)

I havent read that article, so I dont know the details. It is a sad and awful accident. What a thing for that kid to have to live with!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    My husband is gone again. He has travel scheduled every week until Thanksgiving. Sometimes just overnight sometimes the whole week. I am so over it right now. I miss help. I miss adults. Three kids are pushing me over the edge right now.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options

My husband is gone again. He has travel scheduled every week until Thanksgiving. Sometimes just overnight sometimes the whole week. I am so over it right now. I miss help. I miss adults. Three kids are pushing me over the edge right now.

I know with 1 munchkin it really sucks. I can't imagine with 3 or with a deployment like @rachelilly23. Most of the day Emma asks to Skype or call Dada or is saying "Dada come home!" It breaks my heart.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    And my 3 year old will not nap anymore. So I am trying to get some house work done with him on my leg whining about life. I just want to do the dishes dude. Back off. And if you are so sad that not finding your super very special hot wheels of the day is throwing your whole day off then maybe it is time to sleep.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    Hugs @navyandviolet‌. My 2 have been pushing me over the edge for months. Just remember it's temporary.

• Options

My kid is being a holy terror today. For the last three days. Climbing, screamng, kicking, tantrums, ignoring us.... pushing ALL. MY. BUTTONS.

Guys, i dunno if I'll survive the terrible twos. I might run away to the circus. DH can handle the rest of the toddler years until she's sane again, right?

You will survive the terrible twos because you know the 3s are even harder. Then come the fucking fours. But after that, just when you think you might break. They turn five and things get better, until the teenage years. When you'll want to feed them to the wolves.
  • Options
    C has been FULL of tantrums lately. Like, it is bananas. It doesn't help that she looooooves daddy sooooo much and wants all his attention, but also gets her dramatic streak from Daddy, so when he gets snappy with her she has a ridiculous meltdown. Dinner last night was 20 minutes of flat out shrieking because Daddy wouldn't let her eat dinner on his lap. And then he got pissy, too, so I just have a house full of cranky people. C, MH, and SS are 3 very dramatic, moody, peas in a pod. I am pretty laid back. Sometimes I take a step back and look at the 3 of them and think "how is this my life?" As they all grump about whatever grave injustice they are grumping about and expect me to care. Then 2 minutes later I have a charming H, cutest toddler ever, and SS is cracking jokes.
    Thank jeebus Annabel seems to be taking after me.
  • Options
    @navyandviolet‌ You are wise, lady. 4s have been the worst yet for us. Holy eff.

• Options
    I'm already hating the terrible twos I don't even want to think about 3's or 4's yet. Someone hold me!

Wesley had a complete meltdown this morning before we left for daycare/work because I wouldn't let him take all the baby wipes out of the container. He lost it and screamed and threw himself on the floor and was kicking over this.

• Options
    What the crap. Fever is holding steady around 100. (99.8 - 100.3 over the course of the morning) but one minute she needs to touch me and climb into my skin. The next she wants nothing to do with me. Either way, I'm not allowed to leave the room. No other symptoms. Shes not crying when she pees or when I wipe her. No coughing, sneezing, eye gunk, ear pulling.

I haven't dosed her because her temp hasn't been high. When I ask her where's her ouchie, she points to the bruise on her knee. Nothing about the girlie bits.

What say you, O12? Fix my kid!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @BrooketheCat‌ our nurse line sucks. They say "we cant give medical advice over the phone. The proper dosage for her age and weight is x and if youre still concerned call your doctor."

But I agree with the snuggles.

Should I hold off on giving her milk? I was always told not to give milk to a baby with a fever.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I did apple juice/water. Its a treat since she rarely gets juice.

Husband wants to get nut punched I think. Hes just not thinking, and leaving me to do 47 things at once.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Congrats Steph!!!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @stephcarter congrats!!!!!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    cmarie79 said:

Man, moms can never win. I would love to stay at home at least part time with my babe. I understand it's hard in so many ways but it sucks missing so much of your child's life.

Before I got pregnant with E and before we moved to bumblefuck GA, we lived in the DC area. I worked 15 hours a week as a contractor making really good $$$ and loved it. I want to go back, but it's not an option right now :( Moving here totally effed my career. And we're stuck here for another 3 years :-q

• Options
    I'm pissed... The house I was going to see next week is being sold (it was posted as a rental.) The owner scheduled a showing for me last week to see it right after labor day. I wanted that house!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"