September 2012 Moms

Wednesday What-Have-You's!

13»

Re: Wednesday What-Have-You's!

• harti09 said:
    We just got home from a play date with the MOMs group I'm part of. The host pulled out a nice little spread of grapes, cheese, and crackers for the kids to snack from.

One mom says "Are those all organic?" The answer was no.

Organic mom made a disappointed sigh and follows with "Well, I guess he just won't eat then."

Excuse me? My jaw literally dropped. Everyone else paused for a second too. It was so awkward. 

@-)
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • @OceanLover26‌ creepy internet stranger hugs to you!

@Pokedot that super sucks. I hope you were able to leave work ASAP, or had an extra cardigan or something to tie around your waist!

@Flamingemu I'm a huge TS hater, and I don't care for this song either... I'm headed off to watch the video now. My eyes are ready to roll, but I will try to keep an open mind lol
  • Loading the player...
  • MRoxy0628MRoxy0628 member
    edited August 2014
    @OceanLover26‌ More creepy internet hugs! I hope everything works out the best for everyone involved.

Eta: I'm glad your new job is going well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MRoxy0628 said:
    @OceanLover26‌ More creepy internet hugs! I hope everything works out the best for everyone involved. Eta: I'm glad your new job is going well!
    Thank you!  I'm learning so much about skin products and I feel like this is an office I'd like to work in for the long run.  :) 
  • @OceanLover26‌ I'm sorry that it's come to the point of divorce, I know you worked really hard to try and make it work. I hope that things go as well as they can.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hugs and best wishes to all who need them.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Kids start tomorrow. I *think* I'm ready. I just really hate the first day of school. If I could fast forward to November, that'd be great. Morning sickness hasn't really hit yet, but I get waves of nausea and today dizziness. Hopefully it doesn't get much worse in class.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Oh goodness @OceanLover26‌ big hugs to you. I'm glad things are civil and hope they can continue that way for you and your children.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • @OceanLover26‌ I'm sorry things are hard but it sounds like you are handling it well. Hugs to you. I hope it gets a little easier soon.
  • Life is just crazy right now. 

MH and I had a talk about that issue I spoke to you ladies about a few weeks ago and we have decided on a divorce.  We filed a couple weeks ago, so there is that.  My new job is pretty great. School started Monday for me, but I'm just taking one class so that's pretty sweet.  I'm still working my second job on the weekends.  The first nanny I hired a couple weeks ago quit on the first day and said it was too overwhelming for her, and now I have another nanny hired that seems to be doing awesome. Fingers crossed that this one works out!  My two oldest start 1st and 2nd grade next Tuesday and they are stoked.  I am excited to take them shopping this weekend for the last of their school supplies. I feel good despite the level of busy and changes in my life.  I've lost some weight over it but I think I'm holding it together pretty well.  I bought an agenda book today to keep everything in the world organized so that's a bonus.  Lol.  I miss being on here.  :)

I'm sorry, @OceanLover26. You sound like you're balancing everything remarkably well right now. I hope this nanny remains awesome.

• @OceanLover26‌ I'm sorry you are going through that. It sounds like you are on the right track and doing what's best for your kids. Stay strong!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @OceanLover26 I'm so sorry.  Hugs. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • @OceanLover26 I am glad it is civil hope it remains that way so you and your children can have peace and happiness.  Good luck with school as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• hmp1hmp1 member
    Life is just crazy right now. 

MH and I had a talk about that issue I spoke to you ladies about a few weeks ago and we have decided on a divorce.  We filed a couple weeks ago, so there is that.  My new job is pretty great. School started Monday for me, but I'm just taking one class so that's pretty sweet.  I'm still working my second job on the weekends.  The first nanny I hired a couple weeks ago quit on the first day and said it was too overwhelming for her, and now I have another nanny hired that seems to be doing awesome. Fingers crossed that this one works out!  My two oldest start 1st and 2nd grade next Tuesday and they are stoked.  I am excited to take them shopping this weekend for the last of their school supplies. I feel good despite the level of busy and changes in my life.  I've lost some weight over it but I think I'm holding it together pretty well.  I bought an agenda book today to keep everything in the world organized so that's a bonus.  Lol.  I miss being on here.  :)

I am sorry it came to this. Big hugs and lots of well wishes for you this year. 

Hope this nanny works out well for your family. I can't imagine dealing with the stress of a nanny quitting on her first day.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Life is just crazy right now. 

Jumping in for more creepy internet stranger hugs.  @oceanlover26  So sorry you're going through this and I hope things continue to stay civil.

FX your nanny continues to be awesome.  It's so hard to find someone that you can leave your kids with, especially during such a stressful time.  Hang in there mama!

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Thanks so much you guys.  :)  You all are awesome and I'm grateful to have you all in my life. 

@hmp1 My face when she sent that text to quit was priceless.  I'm glad I stepped in the breakroom to check my phone really quick that day.  Luckily I'm on care.com so I just reopened the position and started interviewing all over again.  My neighbor and SIL helped out in the pinch thankfully.  So far so good  :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"