Cloth Diapering

People with ON PTed kids...

A has had dry diapers ON literally for months now with a very occasional peed in diaper, less than once every two weeks. We switched her to undies and now 2 out of the three nights that we've tried she's peed in her sleep, and all over the sheets and me, awesomely enough. Wtf? Is this just a fluke? Does this happen with the transition? Or should she be back in a diaper? I'm really confused and frustrated.
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: People with ON PTed kids...

• Does it wake her up?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • It does and doesn't wake her up. Day one she woke up inthe morning from it right after it happened and woke me up too. Last night, she apparently peed sometime during the middle of the night (J swears she went pee right before bed, but I find this suspect because there was not a ton of pee on the bed, the sheets were already mostly dry, and she peed a lot in the morning on the toilet) and woke up just enough to move herself into my pillow. Then I woke up at dawn on the edge of the bed, falling off with my back covered in pee because she was pressed against me. 

Day one she immediately asked me to change her clothes because they looked and felt wet, but last night she was wearing her microfleece PJs so I'm guessing she didn't feel as wet. She's a freak usually about wetness, where even if she spills a drop of water on herself she'll ask me to change her shirt.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I asked L what she wanted to wear. When she would pick undies I would stress the importance of not peeing. She started peeing more than not so I was trying to talk her into a diaper one night and when I got it on the feel of it all of a sudden bothered her and she refused to wear it. I told her only if she didn't pee in them and that was basically the end of it.
    This frustrates me, too, because she's been asking to wear undies instead of a diaper, and it's been an all out battle some nights getting her into her diaper, so we told her that if she wanted undies she had to be sure to not pee in bed. And she's been so good with it, not wetting her diaper like, ever. And now this is totally out of nowhere. She was so proud when she woke up on day two and didn't wet the bed. Ughhhhh I'm so frustrated right now.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • edited August 2014
    What about putting flat mattress protesters on top of the sheet?
    She rarely stays in one place on the bed. The first accident was near the foot of the bed, this last one up by her pillow. Plus J told me he doesn't like unevenness of having extra sheets/towels on the bed.  /:)

I want to tell him that he can come home and strip the bed every fucking day, then.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • You can get a waterproof sheet to cover the whole mattress. Then a fitted sheet over so it at least doesn't get the mattress.
    I realize that doesn't help
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MandmeeshMandmeesh member
    edited August 2014
    But, she must be waking at least a little bit to pee, right? Is it possible to pee while sound asleep? I know nothing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We do limit liquids already.

We have the mattress protector for the whole bed, but stripping a king size bed and then remaking it with this huge effing belly is a major PITA.

I think she pees while she's asleep and wakes up during/after. Last night she woke up enough that she bothered to move specifically out of the wet spot. She typically stays off my pillow, so the fact that she was on it tells me she moved there deliberately. She's a bear when she sleeps though and if she wakes up you can tell she's not really awake or with it. Like, she sometimes has nightmares/night terrors and just wakes up screaming, but I don't think she's ever actually awake even though her eyes are open.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"