Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Lost!!

I am new at this and I am trying to get pregnet and I need help counting my ovulation days. And I thought that's what this was, but I can't figure out how to do it. So if anyone can help me out with it that would be so awesome. Thanks so much!

Re: Lost!!

• Options
    Maybe its the pain meds but what do you mean by "need help counting ovulation days"? That will determine the advice I give.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am new at this and I am trying to get pregnet and I need help counting my ovulation days. And I thought that's what this was, but I can't figure out how to do it. So if anyone can help me out with it that would be so awesome. Thanks so much!

Sorry, do you mean you thought this website was a period tracker or something?

The only way to truly know your fertile days is to chart your BBT. Almost everyone here using the Fertility Friend app and/or website to do so. It's also helpful to use OPKs to predict when you might ovulate.

OPK- predict ovulation
    BBT- confirm ovulation
  • Options
    Ovulation takes like 15 minutes. I think you mean your felt days. In which case pp have given great advice.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options

When I saw the title of this thread, I was hoping it was a discussion about the horrible TV show.

dog hits birthday cake off plate gif 

• Options
    kariann12 said:

callybekk said:

When I saw the title of this thread, I was hoping it was a discussion about the horrible TV show.

Fuck I hated that show. Wasted so
    many months of my life!!!!!!!!

My husband thinks it would be a great idea if we re watched this shit. No thank you. One go around was plenty for me thank you.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thought Aqua Net?  
    Good luck OP, @littleliverpill has given you all the goods to check out.  
    Sept. TTGP Siggy Challenge:  Favorite Teenage Crush 
    Randall 'Pink' Floyd (Dazed and Confused)
    image                 image

• Options
    kariann12 said:

callybekk said:

Fuck I hated that show. Wasted so many months of my life!!!!!!!!

------
    Yes! This.. so much this! I still don't know what really happened. Were they dead the whole time or were they all reunited after they died? And what the hell happened to the polar bears and that dinosaur thing that ate the pilots? And the black horse? Were we supposed to ingest some sort of substance before watching so as to better understand???

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    Bee1112 said:
    callybekk said:

My husband thinks it would be a great idea if we re watched this shit. No thank you. One go around was plenty for me thank you.
    Is he crazy?!!

• Options
    callybekk said:

------ Yes! This.. so much this! I still don't know what really happened. Were they dead the whole time or were they all reunited after they died? And what the hell happened to the polar bears and that dinosaur thing that ate the pilots? And the black horse? Were we supposed to ingest some sort of substance before watching so as to better understand???
    I took it to mean they were dead the whole time and none of that actually happened, which is why they never figured any of that stuff out. I was literally mad about watching that show cuz it felt like a huge waste of time.
    Watching shirtless Jack, Sawyer, and Boone was not a waste of time for me.
    I want to only love tit your last sentence. But I thought they all died when they actually were shown to die on the show and then went to the purgatory...

• Options
    callybekk said:

Bee1112 said:

kariann12 said:

callybekk said:

Fuck I hated that show. Wasted so
    many months of my life!!!!!!!!

Is he crazy?!!

Very. I just can't bring myself to do it.

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options

I also thought this was a thread about the TV show. My husband has been re-watching it on his breaks and lunches (we work from home) and it stresses me out to go through all of those emotions again. My only consolation is the shirtless hotties.

My thoughts are with you in this terrible terrible time. ;)

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Lost is one of the greatest shows of all time! And they were not dead the whole time or in purgatory. They all died when they showed them dying. The flash sideways part was like another realm that they created in order to meet up and be together in the afterlife. The last episode was about them finally moving on.
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Options
    lilsneezy said:

Lost is one of the greatest shows of all time! And they were not dead the whole time or in purgatory. They all died when they showed them dying. The flash sideways part was like another realm that they created in order to meet up and be together in the afterlife. The last episode was about them finally moving on.

------
    Seriously, what were you smoking that enabled you to actually figure that out? And what about the damn polar bears???

• Options
    lilsneezylilsneezy member
    edited August 2014

lilsneezy said:

------
    Seriously, what were you smoking that enabled you to actually figure that out? And what about the damn polar bears???
    I'm deep, yo. Honestly, I have no idea about the polar bears. It's definitely a weird show with a lot of unanswered questions. I totally plan on watching it a second time. You should give it another shot!

(ETA: MH just said the polar bears were brought there by the Dharma Initiative. Remember the cages that Sawyer and Kate were locked up in? Apparently they were polar bear cages. It's been awhile since I've seen the show.)
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Options
    That is why the polar bears were there.. got that. But where the ever loving hell did they go? And that dinosaur thing that ate the pilots... what happened to that thing? I feel like they were all smoking pot or dropping acid and coming up with the most random shit ever and then they forgot about it when writing the next season.

out of everything on that show, these are the things that bother me the most?!

• Options
    callybekk said:

{GASP} Lost was one of the greatest shows ever!! I will admit, though, that the last season got reallly strange. The first 2 or 3 seasons were amazing!

someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
    Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
    April 2013-Came off BCP
    Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
    Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
    Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
    Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
    Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
    Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
    10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
    Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
    Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
    TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

• Options

I loved Lost. But there were admittedly a LOT of plot holes that were never resolved.

If you haven't seen it before: https://www.collegehumor.com/video/6099973/unanswered-lost-questions#!bLtnrJ

ETA: Sorry, I don't know why it won't let me embed the video.

------
    That was hilarious! I just told DH that I feel like I've forgotten so much and we should...Never watch it again

• Options
    I LOVED LOST! My dh has never seen it and I'm trying to convince him to watch it with me. I miss the mystery.

#LostFanForever
    ✌️

Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since July 2014
    BFP#1 11/1/14, EDD 7/15/15, 
    MM/C (blighted ovum) 12/2/14 at 8 wks, D&C 12/5/14
    Fur Parents to Mercy, Fluffy and Big Tex
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Is it me, or is it ironic that this got bumped?

@imnotfancy this thread is 3 weeks old.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    My second pregnancy we watched that entire series, it was after we signed the birth cert for our son JACK, that we realized in had infiltrated our sub consciousness...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"