September 2014 Moms

due date fun

2»

Re: due date fun

• I have 6% as the highest on 9/7 my RCS is scheduled on 9/8 and baby boy will be 7 lbs 8 oz
  • My highest percentage (6%) landed on the 9th and 10th. EDD is 9/16. There have been a lot of guesses on the 9th at work and from friends, but mama has a Sons of Anarchy premiere to watch that night, and I'd rather not do it in active labor.

Though it's entirely possible the premiere itself will be epic enough to put me INTO labor. So, the 10th might be dead on.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• Loading the player...
  • Funny when I took it last night, today had the highest with 7% (EDD of 9/1/14).  I took again this morning to see if that was the same.  Now it has tomorrow and Friday tied at 9% chance it will happen either of those days.    And his weight went up an ounce to 7 lb 9 oz.

It's fun to guess, but I'm ready to meet my little boy!!  Starting to get a little anxious here!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have a 6% chance on 9/14-15. EDD on 9/21. with a 7lb 7oz baby girl.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Noticing a trend most of us have the highest percentages around a week before due date.

• EDD 9/26. The highest percentage (6%) is on 9/19, but on the other view they say it's only a 46% chance that LO will arrive by the 20th. How does that work?

edit: oh and FTR, they predict 7 pounds 12 ounces
    Mine is the same.  Though at the rate this guy is going with my BH and failed stress tests Im assuming the Dr will want to induce Sept 16th or 18th at 38 weeks if not a week sooner
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Apparently midnight isn't my cutoff.  I just did it again and it said that my chances are less than 1% for today even though they were 9% for today when I did it yesterday! It said 9% for tomorrow now.  This is crap.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• LOL My greatest date to deliver is on my scheduled RCS date, with a 6% chance.  Our best guess of your baby girl's birth weight: 7 pounds, 8 ounces.  (That's about the size her big brother was.)
  • Cool, I'm due 9-11, but it predicts the 4th or 5th

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My EDD is 9/16.  Greatest % chance to deliver on is 9/9 or 9/10 (6%).  Doctor said to expect her 1-2 weeks early, which puts her somewhere 9/2-9/9.  Guessing 7lbs 7oz, which is smaller than doctor is anticipating as well!  He said he's thinking she'll be at least 8.5lbs.

It's just so crazy how little is known about when exactly babies come, and why!  This does not sit well with my OCD/Type A brain, but I guess I'm going to have to get used to unpredictability if I'm going to be a mom!!
  • My EDD is 9/21 but this website says the most likely delivery dates are 9/14-15 with a weight of 7 pounds, 12 ounces.
    My first baby was born 9 days past due date with induced labor and weighed 9 pounds, 10.8 ounces so I'm not so sure my calculation is accurate although it would be nice!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Everyday I have looked it said I had the highest % the next day. This has been happening since August 27th. I am being induced on Tuesday... so not so accurate for me.

• My highest percentages have been for today and tomorrow. Still waiting :)

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My highest percentage is still 9th or 10th.  I'm hoping to have a membrane sweep tomorrow afternoon at my 39 week appt if my doctor will do one.  Maybe that'll be enough to induce me and she'll come 9/9. I'm so over being pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"