Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Recommend your booster seat

My DS is 19 months and a little on the small side. He really seems interested in sitting at the table in a chair, rather than at the table in his high chair. (The high chair has a permanent tray that prohibits him from being pulled up directly to the table.) I'm thinking about getting a booster seat of some sort that we can strap to a chair, but I am worried that he won't be seated high enough to gain access to the table. 

Anyone have a booster seat they like?
Cervical Cancer Survivor since 2007 TTC Since 2008 IUI#1 = BFN IUI#2 = BFN IUI#3 = BFN IUI#4 = BFN IVF #1 = BFN FET #1 = BFN FET #2 = BFN FET #3 = BFN IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = BFN FET #4 = BFN FET #5 = BFP!!! 06/10/2011 Miscarriage 06/21/2011 Adoption Application Submitted 09/2011, Personal Documents Submitted 11/18/2011, Home Visit 12/16/2011, Officially Waiting!!! 01/21/2013 MATCHED!!!! 01/24/2013 Baby Boy Born! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend your booster seat

• Options
    We have this Fisher Price one - $30 and we've been using it since she was 6 months old.  We have bar stool height chairs and it works well at the counter top - I'm sure the height would be comparable with a regular chair and table.
  • Options
    kjsmith9 said:
    We have this Fisher Price one - $30 and we've been using it since she was 6 months old.  We have bar stool height chairs and it works well at the counter top - I'm sure the height would be comparable with a regular chair and table.
    WE have the same FP Healthy Care booster chair.  DS all of a sudden refused to go into his highchair around 19/20m.  He would throw such a huge tantrum that it took 2 adults to strong arm him into the highchair, and he'd continue to tantrum and refuse to eat.  That was the signal for us to switch to a booster chair.  Ours was a free hand-me-down and doesn't have the tray.  It fits on a regular dining chair and he's at the right height at the dining table.  The booster seat has 3 height settings so you can adjust as they grow.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto the Fisher Price space saver.  
  • Options
    we also have that FP booster - my grandma bought it for $1 at a garage sale :)  we don't actually use it at home, but it's great to take with us anytime we will be eating at someone else's house (family dinners, holidays) or when we go camping.  I definitely recommend it...and I see them at garage sales and craigslist often, so would definitely check there although $30 is not a bad price either!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"