Parenting after 35

First tooth!!!

My baby finally got her first tooth!! Whew! It took 9 months but at last that sucker popped. I think #2 isn't too far behind. Guess it's time for a brushing routine!
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: First tooth!!!

• Whoooo Hoooooo!!!!  My DD was the exact same way.  I kept looking at my BMB and everyone was discussing all the teeth their kids had in their heads and she had none.  I thought she was going to be toothless forever lol.  I thought little man would follow suit but he got his 2 bottom teeth around 6 months or so and his top teeth are literally about to burst forth.  Enjoy those little chicklets.  I bet she looks adorable :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • QOTRQOTR member
    Aw.ww - exciting!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • DD got hers literally the week before her first birthday. Poor bun got 4 in one week. I was glad because we had a dentist appointment scheduled and I kept thinking, "She's going to go to the dentist and he will have nothing to look at!" DS, at 4 mos, has a bottom bump already. I think he will get his teeth earlier!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"