May 2014 Moms

Our house needs a hazmat warning

It started 2 weeks ago. I had a gastro bug, then the toddler got it. It has come and gone for me bust primarily been replaced with a lovely chest cold. DH caught the cold from me. The baby's eye last week started getting all goopy looking. Pink eye. The bug is finally working it's way out of the toddler but now he has his brother's pink eye. And I think I might be getting pink eye too.

Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: Our house needs a hazmat warning

• I am so scared of the first round of sickness we will get.  I hope everybody feels better soon at your house!!  Ick!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •  Feel better soon. I'm not looking forward to having DD in DC - I can't even begin to think about all the germs etc we'll be bringing home. 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image

• Loading the player...
  • ns1ns1 member
    Oh yep! Adding one more kid seems like a lot more germs! Kids in the twos room at daycare yesterday were touching the baby when I walked through and they should all be happy I politely told them to stop and didn't bitch slap them like I wanted...get your germs off my baby you crazies!! We have enough of our own!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh man, I'm sorry. My house got a GI bug less than two weeks after LO was born. Everyone but me got it, including visitors that came through in the following 6 weeks or so. Fortunately, it stopped there-- pink eye and chest colds on top of that sound terrible!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• And let's just toss HFM in the mix (toddler). FML. I cannot wait for DH to get home this week!

Anniversary 

• ns1ns1 member
    Oh no @pistolpackinmomma‌ I hope you catch a break soon!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @pistolpackinmomma‌ geeeez! Sorry to hear this! Kids are germ factories. 1 week in DC and DD had a fever and cold and week 2 I am on day 5 of one of the worst colds I've ever had. Daycare germs are not for the weak!
  • We have our first round of dare care colds as well. I have to say LO is handling it much better than I am. Who's the baby here?
  • We have our first round of dare care colds as well. I have to say LO is handling it much better than I am. Who's the baby here?

Same here. I have it much worse than she did!

• We don't even have DC to blame. I SAH.

Anniversary 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"