June 2013 Moms

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

Merry Tuesday Ladies!

Last week:

This week: 

Goal:

What did you want to be when you grew up?

And for the leader board!
Our leading ladies are all tied up with 12 weeks!
@ItsStackie - I'm very impressed with you keeping up with your mile/day average!  Keep it up!
@kdc2007 - I'm very glad PiYO is giving you noticeable results!  Hopefully it continues to please!
@phishgirl29 - Excellent job keeping up with your gym time and diet!
@Pitchslap - Hope DD's birthday and the State Fair didn't derail things too much! 
@tiffletones518 - I hope things have been much more settled down for you!  I know you're going to rock your race - so keep up the good prep!

With 11 weeks - @WorkInIt - Hope getting on the diet wagon went well!

With 9 weeks - @WasNotWas - I'm super impressed with the weight-loss despite no workouts - I hoe you were able to squeeze back in some workouts!

With 4 weeks - 
@calikat80 - I hope your (nearly 18)/16 miles were a breeze (all relatively speaking, of course)!
@mshukh - Wonderful work cutting back on the snacking!  And restaurant calorie counts are hellacious - but it's okay to have an off day every once in a while!

With 3 weeks - @RedCherry1109 - Congratulations on making your first goal!

With 2 weeks - @nikel13 - Glad your challenge is still going well, and I hope you got to add in some swimming!
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• Loading the player...
  • Last week- Got back to running. Diet was pretty good.

This week- Struggling to stick with it, but I'm doing it. I'm not pmsing, but finding myself wanting to eat all the things. I need to knock that off. Asap.

Goal- Same as @itsstackie. Finish the half marathon and not die.

GTKY- I wanted to be a mom. That's all I ever said. I never had a career goal. I never wanted to be anything. The most you ever got out of me was maybe a counselor or something because I like kids.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"