September 2012 Moms
Options

If you have/had Zuiliy unlimited shipping, I has a question.

Here's what happened -- 
I had Zulily unlimited shipping.  It was set to auto renew or at least I thought it was... actually I swore it was.
I went to buy something the other day and it tried to charge me shipping... WTF?  So, I go to my account, it had expired.  Sad panda.  I press the "renew unlimited now" button and it tells me I am wait listed.  
Exact wording:
A year of
FREE SHIPPING
Get unlimited free standard shipping,
starting today.
Our initial offering of zulily Unlimited is closed.
You are on the wait list!
So I call them.  The CSR apologizes and sends my request up the chain and says she hopes it doesn't happen to her as hers renews in February.  A couple days pass, I haven't gotten a response, so I email.  I get a response that says sorry we see your request and are working on it.  Nothing happens.  
I respond to the email today asking for an update.  They respond with the program has been discontinued.  
Hunh?  
If it's been discontinued then why was I wait listed to get free shipping.  I respond with this.  They respond with a one-time shipping credit and an apology that the program has ended.  Here's my issue, if the program was discontinued as they claim, why am I still according to my account, on the wait list?  Why did the first CSR have no knowledge of this?
Now, my actual question for you, did anyones expire and/or auto renew recently?  Or not auto renew?  Should I take my shipping credit and forfeit the battle or keep fighting?  If I keep fighting any suggestions on my next move?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you have/had Zuiliy unlimited shipping, I has a question.

• Options
    Well shit. Mine expired too and I didn't even notice. I just clicked to get it again and received the same message. A little warning would have been nice.

Also, I just ordered something and didn't see shipping included in it. I took it for granted. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    I just got mine a couple of months ago, so I should have done time left on it. I wonder why they're ending it. That sucks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got a response to my email - they are discontinuing the program. What the hell. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Mine expired too. I didn't receive notification, I just noticed when I tried to by a $12 t-shirt and it was going to charge me $8 shipping. I actually haven't bought from them much this year so I decided not to try to renew.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    @Flamingemu‌ I've still got some fight in me. I just need to sit down and make a phone call. I'll let you know what happens.

• Options
    danabsd said:

So what I am reading here is from now on I should place all of my orders through @BeebopandBuddy‌ until hers expires too. ;)

Lol, that's what my mom has been doing and so far I'm out $70. I don't know what they are discontinuing for.
  • Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!  I swear I order from there 2x a week.  I will DIE if this ends/isn't renewed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Honestly, them discontinuing it will limit the amount I buy. Most of the time the shipping time+cost is just not worth it to me.

• Options
    danabsd said:
    Honestly, them discontinuing it will limit the amount I buy. Most of the time the shipping time+cost is just not worth it to me.

STUCK.

Me too.  I won't order a $20 dress that has $9 shipping.  It's bad enough you can't return things, so paying a lot for shipping an inexpensive item that you are stuck with is bad business.   This really sux.

• Options
    danabsd said:
    Totally agree. I only ever order if either I have a huge order or a bunch of people want to combine orders. They have great stuff, but the deals aren't that great once you factor in the shipping cost. And the wait time is foreeeever. 
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    danabsd said:
    Most things are cheaper on Amazon once you tack on the shipping.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Ugh, mine expired too.  Well, shit.  I'm going to have to limit my orders now. 
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    Thank you for this thread. Mine expires 09/11 so it was nice to have a reminder to buy all the things.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I had the same discussion with them last week.  I totally agree that I will not order anything until this is worked out.  Just yesterday I found something I would have ordered on Zulily but I found it on Amazon that ended up being cheaper once shipping was added in.  Also, with Amazon I get it in 2 days.

This was the response I got from them:
    Thank you for contacting Zulily in regards to your Zulily unlimited that was not renewed. We are going through some changes here at Zulily which includes the Zulily unlimited that we had offered on our website. As of right now we do not have it available because we are coming up with something completely new and improved, unfortunately at this time we do not know when it will be come available. However since you had it before you will be one of the first people to be notified about the new system that we have set up for our customers.  I apologize for any confusion or frustration that this may have caused but you will be hearing from us soon when we have everything set in place.
    imageLilypie - (ztG7)
  • Options
    GEM529 said:
    I had the same discussion with them last week.  I totally agree that I will not order anything until this is worked out.  Just yesterday I found something I would have ordered on Zulily but I found it on Amazon that ended up being cheaper once shipping was added in.  Also, with Amazon I get it in 2 days.

This was the response I got from them:
    Thank you for contacting Zulily in regards to your Zulily unlimited that was not renewed. We are going through some changes here at Zulily which includes the Zulily unlimited that we had offered on our website. As of right now we do not have it available because we are coming up with something completely new and improved, unfortunately at this time we do not know when it will be come available. However since you had it before you will be one of the first people to be notified about the new system that we have set up for our customers.  I apologize for any confusion or frustration that this may have caused but you will be hearing from us soon when we have everything set in place.
    What a poorly worded response from them. I'm not holding my breath for free shipping to return.

• Options
    @GEM529 all I got was the programs been discontinued and a sorry. Now there's something new in the works?
    Way to have it together Zulily.

• Options
    So...it looks like my unlimited shipping is up on September 7th, so in the next week.

However, I have it set up to "auto renew"  Did you guys have yours set like that?

I feel I should turn that off because with my luck, despite not having the program anymore, they'll automatically charge me $79!

• Options
    MommaP12 said:
    So...it looks like my unlimited shipping is up on September 7th, so in the next week.

However, I have it set up to "auto renew"  Did you guys have yours set like that?

I feel I should turn that off because with my luck, despite not having the program anymore, they'll automatically charge me $79!
    I did have it on auto-renew and was not renewed. Though, I guess I should double check my CC to make sure. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    OR you'll get lucky and it will sneak through and they will honor it. That's what my fingers are crossed for!

• Options
    @MommaP12 I had it set to auto-renew. :(

• Options
    I'm going to turn it off, I don't want my card charged if they are a mess over there!  Thanks!

• Options
    I had mine set to auto-renew.
    imageLilypie - (ztG7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"